28

Just as the college entrance examination was over, in addition to those who came to participate in the competition, there were more people watching the competition. In order to prevent the lack of rooms, the hotel rooms had already been booked.

A total of ten rooms have been reserved, including single rooms and double rooms. Those who have a particularly good relationship choose double rooms, and the rest of the single rooms are randomly assigned.

Zhai Chi's room is opposite Yu Jiu's room.

Today is the first day of the competition. There will be a simple opening ceremony in the gymnasium in the afternoon. All participating school teams must be present and asked to change into uniforms.

Almost at the same time that the No. 1 Middle School players checked into the hotel, the customized team uniforms were delivered. After changing in the room, Luo Liheng asked them to gather in the lobby downstairs.

Yu Jiu was the last one to leave the room, before he opened the door, he heard complaints from the corridor.

"Who decided on this team uniform? Wasn't our black team uniform pretty good before? Why did you change it to red? I hate big red the most."

Cheng Yuanchao said: "The principal picked it, saying it's red, festive, and good luck."

"..." The complaining boy said with a complicated expression, "Why are you like my mother?"

His mother liked bright red the most when she bought clothes for him since he was a child.

"Don't worry about it, it's just a football uniform, and it's not ugly, and you're not the only one who is ugly."

Cheng Yuanchao comforted him.

In all fairness, their team uniforms have a red background and double white borders. Except that the color does not conform to the aesthetics of contemporary teenagers, there is actually nothing to be picky about.

At this time, the boy caught a glimpse of a person and suddenly smiled: "That's not all ugly."

Zhai Chi leaned against the wall in the corridor, staring at the closed door opposite, not participating in their conversation.

He is also wearing a bright red team uniform, but his whole body is a walking hanger. Others rely on clothes, and he depends on clothes.

Especially his face, even with a sack on it, he probably looks good.

The boy sighed with envy in his heart, and suddenly saw Zhai Chi's eyes lit up, and he instantly regained his energy. He followed Zhai Chi's eyes and his eyes lit up.

Yu Jiu came out.

The red team uniform was worn on the young man, which was not tacky at all for "festive" or "lucky luck", but made him look full of vigor.

Yu Jiu's impression has always been reserved and conservative. Although he is on the basketball team, he hardly ever wears a basketball uniform. Even if he wears a basketball uniform, he always wears a school uniform outside.

It's the first time they've seen each other simply wearing ball uniforms like they are now.

The boy's body is lean but not thin. His bare, exposed arms have smooth muscle lines. There is a slight color difference between the place that has been covered by the sleeves for a long time and other places, which is particularly eye-catching.

"You are so white, deputy team."

I don't know who blurted out a sentence.

The others nodded approvingly.