35

Zhai Chi followed back to the hotel worried, hesitating outside Yu Jiu's room, thinking of some excuse to let someone open the door, when he heard a "click", the door was already opened.

"you…"

Before he could say "Where are you going?", Yu Jiu had already bypassed him and headed for the fire escape.

He didn't even bother to wait for the elevator.

Zhai Chi's expression changed, and he quickly followed.

Although he didn't know why, but Yu Jiu has always done things in a measured manner, so he didn't interrupt before he had no clue.

"I lost valuables in my room, and I request an investigation and monitoring."

The receptionist of the hotel is a beta lady. The team members of Jinyi No. 1 Middle School have lived here for the past two days. Almost everyone knows her face, especially the two most eye-catching ones.

Seeing Yu Jiu and Zhai Chi approaching "aggressively", the young lady was stunned for a moment. Before she could control her pounding heart, she was caught off guard when she heard "lost valuables", and her professionalism came up in an instant.

"Guest please wait a moment, I need to report this to the manager first."

"..."

Unlike the front desk, the hotel manager was unmoved by the aggressive attacks of the two students, and even ignored Yu Jiu's accusation of "lost valuables".

It's just two high school students, what valuables can they have?

However, the manager had to take it seriously after calling the monitoring and finding that someone had indeed entered Yu Jiu's room with a key card.

"It's a guest who lives in 301. His name is Yang Zhien. How could he have your key card?"

This means shirking responsibility.

Others opened the door with the room card. It is only your fault that you lost the room card. You cannot ask the hotel for compensation if you lose something.

Yu Jiu was not in the mood to deal with him on the issue of responsibility, he immediately recognized that person as the boy he met in the corridor that day.

He turned to look at Zhai Chi.

Without him needing to speak, Zhai Chi had already picked up his mobile phone and made a call. Under the astonished gaze of the hotel manager, his cold voice resumed, "Xinyue Hotel Room 301, guest Yang Zhien, check which school he belongs to."

He didn't hang up the phone, and there was a reply soon. After Zhai Chi heard it, his already cold face seemed to be covered with a layer of frost. He looked at Yu Jiu and said, "Qianjiang No. 7 Middle School."

Yu Jiu looked at the front desk again: "Has he returned to the hotel?"

The young lady was already taken aback by Zhai Chi's "check it out", she subconsciously called up her memory to check it, then shook her head and said, "No, no, he left the hotel directly after he came out of your room. Didn't go back to my room."

Without further ado, Yu Jiu turned and walked towards the revolving door.

"What else do you need..."

The manager had already changed his face after Zhai Chi's phone call, but his flattering smile hadn't finished yet, Zhai Chi glanced at him indifferently, turned and followed out.

He obviously didn't say anything, the manager was already in a cold sweat, and even regretted that his attitude was too blunt just now.

"Manager, these two high school students... who the **** are they?"