12

Returning to the community again, the sun was shining brightly in the sky, and the greenery in the community reflected the sunlight leaving patches of mottled light and shadows on the ground. Yu Jiu stepped on those lights and shadows and went back to her home.

The door was opened by Zhang Ma.

"Xiao Jiu is back?"

As always, the kind and kind smile is very contagious.

Every time Yu Jiu entered the door, relying on Zhang Ma's attitude to adjust his facial expression, he said "um", changed his shoes at the door and entered.

"What about her?"

"It's in the kitchen." Mama Zhang said, "Madam made your favorite braised chicken and garlic flower armor today, and I'm waiting for you to come back to eat."

Yu Jiu smiled, but didn't speak.

In the dining room, Yu Hui just came out of the kitchen with soup. Seeing Yu Jiu who had already entered, her eyes lit up slightly and she said, "You're back? Wash your hands and eat."

"En." Yu Jiu replied naturally, and went to the bathroom to wash his hands.

At the dining table, the lunch of the three of them was very quiet, Yu Jiu just concentrated on eating without saying a word.

While eating, Yu Hui looked at him from the corner of her eye.

Yu Hui is over 40 years old this year, but the years have not left many marks on her face. Her eyes are seven points like Yu Jiu's, and her skin is well maintained. She looks like she is in her early thirties, but she is younger than thirty The women are a bit more charming.

She looked at Yu Jiu, and wanted to speak up, but when she saw Yu Jiu's forehead, her words were blocked in her throat again.

The wound on Yu Jiu's forehead had already shed the scab, leaving a faint red mark. He didn't deliberately cover it with bangs, so it looked obvious.

Yu Hui glanced at Mama Zhang.

Mama Zhang immediately said, "Xiao Jiu, how does it taste?"

Yu Jiu said, "Very good."

"These dishes, my wife has been busy all morning alone." Zhang Ma said with a smile: "For you, my wife learned how to cook these dishes, and even woke up early to accompany me to the vegetable market to buy vegetables. "

"..."

Yu Jiu paused for a while when she picked up the vegetables, and finally she was willing to raise her eyes, and glanced in Yu Hui's direction, "Thank you, Mom."

Without any emotion.

A trace of excitement flashed across Yu Jiu's face, and she said, "Thank you? If you like it, Mom will make it for you later. By the way, what do you want to eat this afternoon, I..."

"I'm going back to school in the afternoon." Yu Jiu said.

"..."

The corners of Yu Hui's raised mouth suddenly froze.

The little bit of atmosphere that had just been activated suddenly dropped back to freezing point because of Yu Jiu's words.

Yu Hui smiled slightly, "Aren't you... on vacation?"

Monthly holiday plus May Day, at least three days off.

Yu Jiu said without changing his face: "Our class has arranged make-up lessons, this time... I didn't do very well in the exam."

"Didn't you get the first place in the exam?" Yu Hui asked eagerly.

Yu Jiu looked up at her.

Yu Hui suddenly realized something, blinked a little uncomfortably and said, "Yes, it was your head teacher who called me and praised you in front of me."