8

The monthly exam is scheduled on Tuesday for a two-day period.

Mathematics and English are tested on the first day, and Chinese and Science are tested on the second day.

Mathematics and English basically have the most standard answers. After some discussion after the test, you will basically know how many points you can get.

But the language is different, and the discussion can't discuss the results. At most, we discuss and discuss the composition questions and estimate a rough score for ourselves.

The rest of the class seemed to be relatively satisfied with their grades, except for one person who looked like an eggplant beaten by Shuang.

"Isn't it just that you wrote the 嫠 wife's 嫠 wrongly? As for mourning like this?"

In the Chinese test in the morning, there was a question about filling in the blanks with poems. Wu Youhe Zhiqian took up the second half of the sentence. Yu Shan forgot how to write the Weeping Lonely Boat Wife. He lost two points in vain. Autistic.

Zhang Yangfei didn't seem to comfort him, but seeing that he didn't respond, he turned to look at Yu Jiu.

Yu Jiu shook his head at him, coughed lightly, and deliberately raised his voice: "Squad leader, before the exam, did Lao Zhao say that if someone falls out of the top 50 in this monthly exam, he will leave the elite class? "

Zhang Yangfei and Yu Jiu sat at the same table for a year, they had a perfect understanding of each other, and immediately understood, "Yes, I remember the last exam for some people, how many grades are they in?"

Yu Jiu: "I can't remember clearly, it seems to be forty-three?"

Zhang Yangfei: "Really? More than forty? Then he made a mistake this time and lost two points... Oh, that's dangerous!"

"boom!"

There was a heavy slap on the table, and the person lying on the desk instantly stood upright.

"Who says I'm in danger?" Yu Shan said, "I haven't taken the exam yet!"

Instantly revived with full blood.

Zhang Yangfei and Yu Jiu looked at each other, and Zhang Yangfei gave Yu Jiu a thumbs up.

Yu Shan was a person who would die every time he took an exam, and all his blood recovery depended on his generals.

After finishing Yu Shan, Zhang Yangfei said again: "I don't know if there will be new students transferred in this monthly exam. Luo Heng from class two, I remember that he was only one point away from the average score of our class in the last exam. It’s a pity to be admitted.”

What Yu Jiu thought of was another person, "Maybe he will come in."

Or maybe not.

Zhai Chi never liked being restrained and rebellious monkeys since he was a child. No matter in class, self-study, or even outdoor sports, the first class was much stricter than other classes.

He probably wouldn't want to transfer to class one.

Zhang Yangfei said: "I don't know if it's true that Lao Zhao said that the bottom ones will be expelled from the first class. If there are new students coming in, maybe someone will really leave the first class."

Yu Jiu smiled, but didn't speak.

He raised his head and looked out the window. The sky after the rain was blue, and the sun was as dazzling as the scorching sun in summer. This kind of weather should be very suitable for outdoor sports.