38

Yu Jiu didn't know about the news until the next morning.

He couldn't say he slept well or badly all night.

A combined fever, the double tension of body and spirit made him exhausted. After eating seafood porridge, he should have fallen asleep, but he was always groggy.

He had several dreams intermittently, dreaming that his parents were arguing, dreaming that he was growing up, and dreaming that he was trapped in a quiet and dark maze and couldn't get out no matter how he walked.

The monster that appeared in the maze woke him up. When he opened his eyes, he saw a sleeping handsome face.

Zhai Chi went back to the dormitory to take a shower while he fell asleep, changed into his pajamas, and is now sleeping next to him.

They are an Alpha and an Omega, no matter how you think about it, it is not suitable to lie on the same bed after marking before going to bed... It is easy to have accidents.

But Zhai Chi said: "It's not like we haven't slept in the same bed before, so why care about so much?"

Yu Jiu: "..."

The outer wall he resisted was probably made of paper, and it was broken by a single word.

Zhai Chi slept on his bed in a stately manner.

He turned sideways to Yu Jiu's direction, with one hand resting lightly on Yu Jiu's waist.

Not very heavy, but very strong presence.

The same sleeping position seems to bring the time back to the time when the two shared the same bed a few years ago.

When he was a child, his father was very busy, and Yu Hui didn't care about him, so he would occasionally stay overnight at Zhai Chi's house.

Brother Zhai welcomed him very much and let him sleep in a room with Zhai Chi.

Same perspective, same dim bedside lamp, same two people.

It's just that the facial features of the person in front of him have grown, and he is still young but not as immature as before.

Zhai Chi closed his eyes, his thick eyelashes could be seen clearly at a close distance, it made people want to touch it, but Yu Jiu didn't do that.

He leaned himself over furtively, finding a comfortable position and nestling into Alpha's arms.

Without the use of blockers, Alpha's pheromones gently wrapped him up, and Yu Jiu let out a breath of satisfaction.

Zhai Chi's pheromone is wine, and so is his.

He didn't drink, and his doctor told him his pheromones were a rare grape-flavored cocktail.

It's a pity that Zhai Chi's pheromone is what kind of wine, he can't smell it.

He took a greedy sip and went back to sleep with regret.

In the second half of the night, he had a sweet dream, dreaming that he and Zhai Chi piled sand on the beach together, and he was reluctant to go back after he piled up the sand until dusk and sunset.

Brother Zhai hurried to find him, and kicked Zhai Chi's upturned ass, causing him to overturn the castle with his half-finished product.

Zhai Chi was greatly shocked, so he stood up and reasoned with his elder brother.

And Yu Jiu was laughing beside him in an unreasonable way.

Zhai Chi was very angry, and instantly changed his target, throwing him down on the soft sand.