3

The incident happened suddenly, and neither the people on the court nor the people watching the game reacted.

Cheng Yuanchao realized that Yu Jiu had been knocked to the ground after seeing Zhai Chi move.

"What's the matter? What happened?"

"It seems that Yu Jiu was knocked down."

"Is this a foul?"

"..."

There was a burst of discussion in the audience.

It is not uncommon for players to fall on the court, but it is very unusual for this person to be Yu Jiu.

In particular, it was Xu Shi who confronted Yu Jiu.

Yu Jiu has two characteristics in playing basketball, besides flexibility and stability, it stands to reason that he should never be knocked to the ground by Xu Shi.

"Xu Shi, what's the matter with you?" Cheng Yuanchao blurted out and asked.

Xu Shi had just completed a shot that he thought was beautiful, and when he turned around and saw Yu Jiu fell to the ground, he pretended to be dazed and said, "What's going on?"

"you…"

Cheng Yuanchao couldn't do anything with him for a while, so he turned to look at Yu Jiu.

Yu Jiu is a little confused now.

The pheromone of the rich snail powder just now almost made him faint.

Yu Jiu is not very picky about food, but he only hates two things: snail noodles and durian.

And with his current body, direct contact with Alpha's pheromone is the most taboo.

The double shock of body and sense of smell made Yu Jiu forget for a moment that he was standing up on the floor, until someone helped him up from behind.

"Are you OK?"

The voice rang in the ear with obvious anxiety.

Maybe there was someone behind him supporting him, Yu Jiu felt that his body, which was still heavy just now, seemed to be a lot lighter, he shook his head and said, "It's okay."

Just as he was about to support himself to stand up, just as he raised his hand, someone supported his elbow.

"Thank you..." Yu Jiu thanked subconsciously, and when he turned his head to meet a sharp face, he was stunned.

Zhai Chi didn't look at him at all, and pulled his elbow hard: "Come on, get up first."

"..."

Rather than standing up, Yu Jiu felt more like being lifted up.

He half leaned against Zhai Chi's arms, and there was almost no room for him to refuse.

He even smelled a nice fresh mint smell on Zhai Chi's body, not like pheromones, it smelled very comfortable, and Yu Jiu was inexplicably greedy.

But he quickly stood up straight and turned around to say thank you.

Natural and rusty.

Zhai Chi frowned again, but didn't respond.

"How is it? Didn't hurt anywhere?" Cheng Yuanchao leaned over and asked.

Yu Jiu felt that the heels of his palms were burning, and he didn't have time to look at them. He instinctively put his hands behind his back, and was about to say it's okay, but someone took a step ahead of him and grabbed his wrist.