73

To meet Zhai Zhiwen's omega?

Bi Nanqing was stunned: "What did you see her for?"

Zhai Chi didn't want to talk about the past, and Yu Jiu was not qualified to decide for him who could let him know, but he came here to ask for help, so it seemed too dishonest to say nothing.

While he was hesitating, Bi Nanqing bowed his head and said, "I can arrange for you to see her. Do you want me to bring her or you go see her yourself?"

"..."

Do you want to be so straightforward?

Yu Jiu felt even more guilty.

He thought for a while and said, "I'll contact her myself."

Bi Nanqing said again: "See you today?"

He was already on the phone with his secretary when he said that.

Yu Jiu nodded again.

It was not difficult to find the woman's contact information, and the secretary quickly sent in the person's personal information.

The woman's original name was Liao Dalin, a Chinese who was sold to this country, and later changed her name to Linda.

As Zhai Chi said, she was born as a hostess in a nightclub.

The hostesses in nightclubs are also graded. Omegas are born with an advantage over betas, so Linda can get in touch with people like Zhai Zhiwen.

Zhai Zhiwen is not a single-minded person. The reason why Linda has been with Uncle Zhai for ten or twenty years is not only that she gave birth to Zhai Zhiwen's son and daughter, but also because of Zhai Ying's death.

The more playful people are, the more sympathetic they will be to the object of mercy. They pretend to be affectionate in order to attract more willing "prey". Linda takes advantage of this and uses the death of her daughter to make Zhai Zhiwen can't completely abandon her.

But in fact, Zhai Zhiwen must have disliked Linda for so many years.

When Yu Jiu called, it was Zhai Chi's omega identity, so the "equal" identity could make the woman let go of her guard, so the appointment went smoothly.

The time was set at five o'clock in the afternoon, and the location was a high-end restaurant under Bicheng.

What made Yu Jiu amused was that this place was decided by Linda.

After hanging up the phone, Bi Nanqing said, "Although it's my own place, I can't let you go alone."

Yu Jiu nodded: "I know."

He didn't have the confidence to "go to the meeting alone".

Bi Nanqing breathed a sigh of relief, looked at his son again, hesitated for a moment, and said with some reluctance: "Then I will let..."

"It's still early." Yu Jiu gently interrupted him: "It takes less than an hour to get to the restaurant from here, can I wait here before we meet?"

Bi Nanqing was startled for a moment.

Surprise flashed across his eyes: "Of course."

Yu Jiu smiled, and instead of sitting on the leather sofa which was some distance away from the desk, she found a nearby chair and sat down next to the desk.

Bi Nanqing continued to deal with his work, but although he appeared calm, he was actually absent-minded, and could look at his son three times a minute.

Yu Jiu felt sore in his heart, he sent a message to Zhai Chi saying that he would go back later, looked up at Bi Nanqing, and pondered, "My mother...how is it?"