37

How to take a shower after marking is a question worth thinking about.

After returning to the cage, Yu Jiu resolutely refused to let Zhai Chi undress him, but Zhai Chi had no choice but to fill him with water in the bathtub.

"Can you?"

Yu Jiu nodded weakly but firmly.

"..."

"Then I'll wait for you outside."

Before he went out, he didn't forget to clean up the inhibitor syringes that Yu Jiu had used and threw all over the floor.

The moment the bathroom door closed, Yu Jiu's seemingly normal face turned red.

The bitten feeling on the back of his neck seemed to be still on it. On his gland, there was an extra thing that didn't belong to him.

It is proof of being possessed by Alpha.

He was marked by Zhai Chi.

During the existence of the mark, he will be affected by the mark, be willing to be controlled by his Alpha, and surrender to the Alpha involuntarily.

Yu Jiu used to hate the nature of omega the most, but now, it seems that it is not as hard to accept as he imagined, maybe because the person who marked him is Zhai Chi.

Thinking of the kiss that landed on his forehead after the marking ended, Yu Jiu's cheeks became slightly warm.

Will Alpha always act this kind of tenderness after marking an omega?

Is this also Alpha's instinct?

He didn't dare to think about it, shook his head slightly, supported his body with difficulty, took off his clothes and soaked himself in the bathtub.

It seems that the pheromones that the two of them have intertwined still remain in the bathroom, which is ambiguous and lingering.

Yu Jiu curled up his legs in the water, hearing the smell in the air, he felt that he had just lost sight of people, and he was already missing Zhai Chi's pheromone.

He submerged his chin and mouth into the water as if trying to escape, and Gulu had a blister.

After closing the door outside, Zhai Chi leaned against the door, listening to the subtle movements in the bathroom, and after confirming that the people inside were safe, he let go of his heart.

While feeling relieved, he couldn't help but feel a little rejoiced.

He is... taking advantage of someone's danger, right?

Although he is still not sure about the specific reason for the inhibitor's failure, the results now prove that Alpha's marker is useful.

He was fortunate that he was the first to appear by his side when Yu Jiu was in trouble, and he was grateful for his decision to transfer back to China.

Even because of Yu Jiu's nod, he was faintly proud.

In Yu Jiu's heart, is he a bit different from others after all?

He pursed his lips unconsciously, relishing the taste of the pheromone that had just permeated between his lips and teeth.

After a while of recollection, the two mobile phones he held in his hand rang at the same time as if desperately.

"..."

Yu Jiu's caller ID said "Captain", Cheng Yuanchao called.

Zhai Chi's caller ID is Zou Jian.