25

The atmosphere in the dormitory is full of horror. Whenever they are stimulated by movie images, other people can't help but release pheromones, just like animals instinctively defend themselves when stimulated.

It was okay when Zhai Chi was there, but after Zhai Chi left the dormitory, Yu Jiu felt faintly unwell.

He instinctively chased somewhere more comfortable, so he followed out of the dormitory.

He didn't want to listen to the phone calls between Zhai Chi and others, but he underestimated the efficiency of sound transmission in the corridor.

Their dormitory is at the end of the corridor, Zhai Chi was at the window at the end when he was making a phone call, and Yu Jiu stood outside the dormitory door, forming an equilateral triangle with the corner of the wall.

The corridor is empty, and it's late at night, the cold and smooth wall does not have the function of radio reception, but like a natural amplifier, Zhai Chi's voice is not loud, but Yu Jiu can hear it clearly when he is standing outside the dormitory door clearly.

Zhai Chi seemed a little stunned.

Yu Jiu said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"How long have you been out? Are you feeling unwell?"

"..."

Without concealing his concern, he said that the man had already walked towards him.

Now Yu Jiu was stunned.

Zhai Chi looked at him and said, "Why don't you talk? What's wrong?"

He didn't seem to care at all about being overheard on his phone call.

Yu Jiu paused for a while, then shook his head and said, "It's okay, I'm not feeling uncomfortable."

"real?"

"real."

"..."

Zhai Chi took a serious look at his face, and after confirming that he was really not uncomfortable, he breathed a sigh of relief.

There was silence in the corridor.

The two looked at each other for a while, and the atmosphere was inexplicably awkward.

Zhai Chi first bent his lips, glanced at the dormitory door that Yu Jiu had already closed behind him when he came out, "Have they finished eating?"

He had to dispose of the garbage after eating, and had to dissipate the smell. He didn't want to be soaked in the smell of barbecue and dream later.

Yu Jiu said, "Not yet, the movie is still half an hour away."

Zhai Chi said unexpectedly: "How long is it?"

"Um."

"..."

Resentful, Zhai Chi raised the hand holding the phone, and scratched the side of his face with his fingers.

Yu Jiu hesitated for a while, then raised her head and said, "I don't want to watch a movie, let's talk for a while."

Zhai Chi: "...Okay."

It just so happened that he didn't want to see it either.

The two stood back in front of the small French windows at the end of the corridor.

Their dormitory is on the seventh floor, which is not a high floor in the city center, but it can overlook the whole street below.

It is not yet ten o'clock, and there is a constant flow of vehicles on the wide street downstairs, and all kinds of neon lights are hung on the stores along the street, and the colorful lights seem to illuminate the entire night sky.