78

The elite class of Jinyi No. 1 Middle School is also vigorous and resolute in serving the class teacher's lifelong event.

On the day of the Lantern Festival, the school collectively had a full-day vacation, and the people in the first class quietly gathered outside the school early in the morning to prepare and arrange the things needed on site.

Several "representatives" from the fourth class participated together.

"By the way, why didn't the two student gods in your class come?"

The humanity of class one: "They don't live on campus, maybe they got up late."

Class 4: "It turns out that Xueshen also gets up late?"

Class One: "That's why you have a small structure. The **** of learning in our class is very down-to-earth."

The members of the fourth class curled their lips: "Yes, you have a big structure. Let me see how big you are today. If you are small, all of us in the fourth class will not agree."

A group of people thought: What's the matter with you?

It's not to propose to the students of your fourth class!

But before he could say anything, he was called away by the monitor.

Zhang Yangfei brought a group of students to buy props according to the design drawing given to him by the literary and art committee. Everything was bought, but a lot of manpower couldn't be transported away.

"Why don't we go directly to the decoration company to arrange on-site?"

Zhang Yangfei said: "Girls say they are more sincere when they do it themselves."

Yu San was distressed: "Then what should we do now?"

Just as they were talking, there was a heavy sound of road pressure outside, and a truck stopped outside the store where they bought materials.

Then two people jumped out of the van.

The people in the first group have become accustomed to their high-profile appearances, and immediately someone shouted "I'm still reliable, Brother Zhai", and rushed out to greet them.

The people in Class 4 stood there dumbfounded, thinking in unison: This year's student gods are really down-to-earth!

The purchased materials and props are easily towed away by the truck.

The group went to the flower shop again.

"How many roses do I need to buy? Is nine hundred and ninety-nine enough?"

"I don't need that many." Zhang Yangfei said: "Rose is not for decoration, ninety-nine is enough."

Zhai Chi didn't participate in their discussion about buying flowers. He scanned around the flower shop, dragged Yu Jiu to a corner, and took a bunch of baby's breath that had already been packaged.

Seeing his movements, the clerk went over to sell and said, "This classmate has really good eyesight. Are you going to set up a proposal scene for your teacher? The flower language of the baby's breath is a true love, an indispensable meaning, and it goes well with roses. Simple and atmospheric, our store can pack a bunch for you if you need it.”

For the atmosphere of the head teacher's marriage proposal, the students in the two classes did not wear regular clothes during the Lantern Festival, and the school uniforms of the middle school were very eye-catching.

The clerk of this flower shop is also very knowledgeable, and they can see their purpose at a glance.

Unexpectedly, Zhai Chi took the bunch of gypsophila and stuffed it directly into Yu Jiu's arms, and said with a smile to the clerk, "You misunderstood, I bought flowers for my boyfriend."