48

Jinyi No. 1 Middle School had summer vacation, and the school doctor Li Chengke, who was temporarily idle, took the time to go abroad.

In a secret, quiet and high-end decorated Chinese-style teahouse, when Li Chengke arrived, there were already people waiting for him in the teahouse.

With a bunch of key chains in his hand, he walked slowly into the tea room, and sat down opposite a tea maker, "Uncle Bi, you know I don't like drinking tea the most."

The people in the tea room were in their early forties, but they looked like they were standing tall, they were meticulously groomed, their gestures were gentle and elegant, their handsome face was somewhat similar to Yu Jiu's, it was Bi Nanqing.

Bi Nanqing looked up, but didn't answer his words, "How's it going?"

Li Chengke raised his eyebrows, "What else can I do? Your precious son has already been raped by a pig."

He told Bi Nanqing that Yu Jiu was temporarily marked by someone early in the morning, but the person who always cared about Yu Jiu's affairs heard that his pheromone was out of control, and only asked who the person who marked him was, and there was no further comment. up.

Bi Nanqing tried his best to arrange him by Yu Jiu's side, but after knowing what happened to Yu Jiu, he acted as if nothing had happened. Li Chengke really couldn't figure out whether he cared about his son or not.

Bi Nanqing unhurriedly filtered the tea he had brewed, and asked casually, "Do you know the Zhai Group?"

Li Chengke said: "I know, that transnational..."

He was startled for a moment and quickly reacted.

Zhai Group?

Zhai Chi is also surnamed Zhai!

Li Chengke said, "What do you mean?"

Bi Nanqing said: "You ran away from home when you were a teenager. After you went to China, you probably didn't even read the foreign news."

Li Chengke didn't deny it either, "So that kid named Zhai Chi is from the Zhai family?"

No wonder Yu Jiu said they knew each other before.

I just didn't expect that the "before" he said was before returning to China.

"Then what's the relationship between the two of them? You made a baby kiss for them?"

Bi Nanqing: "...No."

Li Chengke: "That's weird, it's not a baby kiss, the relationship between the two of them has progressed rapidly."

Bi Nanqing: "..."

The tea in his hand had already been cooked, and even though Li Chengke said he didn't like it, Bi Nanqing poured him a cup, avoiding the topic of baby kiss, and asked, "How is Xiaojiu's health?"

Li Chengke took his tea, "There is no problem for the time being, with an Alpha to accompany him, it is better than medicine."

Bi Nanqing was slightly relieved, picked up the teacup and took a sip of tea.

"Just because you're physically fine doesn't mean everything else is fine."

After thinking for a while, Li Chengke couldn't help reminding him.

He still didn't understand, since Bi Nanqing cared so much about Yu Jiu, why did he give up Yu Jiu's custody right back then?

With his ability, it would not take much effort to keep Yu Jiu.

Bi Nanqing's hand holding the teacup paused, and his index finger rubbed against the rim of the cup. He answered out of place and asked, "I asked you to come here this time because I want to ask for your help."