70

The third year of high school is tight, and there are endless test papers and exercises every day, but this does not affect the gossip of the students.

After all, the news of Zhai Chi's isolation during the sensitive period still spread in the school.

During the five-day quarantine period, other people can know what's going on without anyone deliberately promoting it.

Surprisingly, Yu Jiu also asked for two days off.

【Fuck! He must have gone to accompany Zhai Chi! Yu Jiu! Even if he becomes an omega, he is still the bravest omega in the group! 】

[Can't you? How can it be so easy to spend the susceptible period with Alpha? There must be a limit to brain supplementation! 】

[If you really accompany Alpha through the susceptible period, it is impossible for ordinary omega to come to class! 】

[But Yu Jiu is no ordinary omega! 】

【…】

[I thought that an omega with a height of 1.8 meters could not be afforded by ordinary people, but I didn't expect it to have such benefits? 】

【I've decided, I'm going to find an omega as strong as Yu Jiu in the future! 】

[Nonsense, my male **** is not strong, but strong, his body is perfect! 】

[Needless to say, Zhai Chi, draw your sword! 】

On the forum, there are a group of people who "do not do their jobs properly" every day, and people issue new challenges to Zhai Chi every day.

Zhai Chi decided not to remain silent anymore, and replied on the forum: [If you don't accept it, let's fight! 】

However, there are endless clamoring people on the forum, and none of them dare to start a war offline.

Some admirers of Zhai Chi even sang for him on the forum: Ah, how lonely Invincible is!

"Have you finished the test paper?"

Zhai Chi scrolled through the forum, thinking that he was under surveillance, but turned around to find that his deskmate was not asking about him at all.

Behind him, Yu Shan looked at Yu Jiu with a bitter face, and said, "Brother, can you do one less test paper today? Really, I almost vomited from solving the problem."

Yu Jiu said indifferently, "Afraid of suffering?"

Yu Shan: "..."

Zhai Chi smiled from the sidelines, showing no sympathy for what happened to the umbrella. He said, "This is the top student in No. 1 Middle School for two consecutive years. It is your blessing that he is willing to guide you."

Yu San rolled his eyes at him: "Do you want this blessing for you?"

Zhai Chi immediately said: "Yes."

Yu Shan: "..."

Speaking of which, Zhai Chi was slightly startled, and after pondering for a while, he suddenly challenged Omega. He put his arm around Yu Jiu's shoulder, leaned into his ear and said, "No, why are you so interested in him recently? Are you right?" I'm not even that concerned! I'm jealous."

Yu Jiu: "..."

You get jealous very suddenly.

He looked aside speechlessly.

Zhai Chi felt guilty when he saw him, so he lowered his voice and said, "You treat me with the upper body, and there is still a difference from the upper heart... Hiss."