55

What do you like? Zhai Chi didn't know.

Why and when did he like Yu Jiu, he didn't know.

The photo in the study was placed more than five years ago. The frame has been changed four or five times, but the photo has never been changed.

In the past, Zhai Chi felt that he kept thinking about Yu Jiu because he missed saying goodbye, because he didn't do what a friend should do when Yu Jiu asked him for help, and it was because of guilt.

When he first enrolled in No. 1 Middle School of Jinyi City, he wanted to find Yu Jiu in order to apologize for the past.

But what about after the apology?

They continue to be friends?

He struggled to get rid of the old man's control, and flew back to China from abroad alone, just to save a friend who played with him when he was a child?

Thinking about it carefully, it seems that from the very beginning, Yu Jiu was special in his heart.

Start by inviting him out of the corner at the party.

Zhai Chi has a lot of friends, friends with similar interests, and friends with hypocrisy who cling to each other for their own purposes.

But ever since he met Yu Jiu, his gaze seems to have been chasing the kid in that corner all the time.

No matter what he does, he will think of Yu Jiu immediately, if there are delicious and fun things to share with him, if he sees him being bullied, he will want to help him out, and he wants to be by his side all the time.

In the end is the childhood friendship changed?

Or was that feeling not pure long ago, and he only discovered it after the reunion?

Yu Jiu still didn't reply to him yesterday's question, but Zhai Chi already had the answer, so he didn't think it was so important whether Yu Jiu would say it or not.

Zhai Chi woke up before dawn, and after the sun shone into the bedroom, he took advantage of Yu Jiu's eyes closed and looked at his face wantonly.

The tails of Yu Jiu's eyes were red and looked a little swollen.

After speaking yesterday, this person has been crying, crying so much that he can't speak.

The first time he confessed his love to someone, he made him cry, and he was no one else.

Zhai Chi smiled bitterly in his heart.

He didn't want Yu Jiu to cry, if he wanted to cry, he could only cry on the bed.

He raised his hand, trying to touch Yu Jiu's red and swollen eyes, but as soon as he stretched out his hand, the person in his arms opened his eyes.

"..."

Zhai Chi was not embarrassed, he bent his lips and smiled, and gently pinched Omega's ear with his raised hand.

Just as Yu Jiu opened his eyes, he hadn't figured out the situation yet, after he regained his composure for a while, his expression suddenly changed.

What happened before I fell asleep last night quickly played back in my mind.

He was kissed by Zhai Chi.

Zhai Chi confessed to him.

He just said a bunch of nonsense.

He was still crying in Zhai Chi's arms.

After returning to his senses, what happened yesterday can be included in the dark history of his life!

Yu Jiu looked up at Zhai Chi, then at the pillow she was lying on: "I...I yesterday..."