39

situation? What's happening?

When Yu Jiu was swept away by Li Chengke's eyes, he knew that he must have misunderstood.

He turned his head and looked at Zhai Chi. He was about to explain, but he opened his mouth and remembered that he couldn't explain anything. He looked at the corridor behind Li Chengke because it was still empty in the early morning, and turned his body to one side, "Can you come in first?"

"..."

Li Chengke was dragged in with a "guilty" face.

Although he was already mentally prepared, Li Chengke still felt a bolt from the blue when he knew that Yu Jiu had been temporarily marked.

How should I explain this to Uncle Bi?

He looked back and forth between Yu Jiu and Zhai Chi, and said with a complicated expression: "You mean, the inhibitor has no effect on you?"

Yu Jiu nodded.

Li Chengke lowered his face slightly and said, "Did you take medicine in violation of the regulations again?"

Yu Jiu remained silent.

Li Chengke: "..."

The doctor told him that he was already tired.

Yu Jiu originally wanted to say that he would stop taking the medicine after the basketball game was over. Although the use of inhibitors is not as convenient as blocking medicine, at least it does not cause much damage to the body.

But I didn't expect that something happened before the game was over, and even the inhibitor didn't work.

Seeing that Li Chengke's gaze fell on his bruised arm again, Yu Jiu silently retracted his arm and hid the needle's eye under the bathrobe.

"Now you know how to hide it? You were very brave when you pierced it."

Yu Jiu: "..."

Dr. Li was well-informed and preconceived at the door and mistook the injury on his arm for the bruise left by Alpha's emotional agitation. After looking carefully, it was easy to tell what it was.

"If one inhibitor doesn't work, it proves that it has failed. If you **** it so much, do you think you are using saline to replenish electrolytes?"

Yu Jiu lowered her head and dared not speak.

"Doctor Li." Zhai Chi interrupted him softly, "Is there any solution to his current situation?"

His attitude is friendly and appropriate, more irritable and less cold.

Li Chengke took a deep look at him, lifted the medicine box he had put on the bedside, and said to Yu Jiu: "Pull your hair away, let me see your glands."

Zhai Chi's face changed slightly, and the pheromone instinctively became vigilant.

Yu Jiu froze slightly, her face flushed a little.

On his glands, there are marks left by Zhai Chi last night.

But Li Chengke stood up involuntarily, and said to Zhai Chi, "This classmate, can you lend him to me?"

After the three of them entered the room, Li Chengke sat on a sofa chair beside the bed, while Yu Jiu and Zhai Chi sat on the edge of the bed.

Zhai Chi put one hand behind Yu Jiu, although he didn't touch it, it was a protective and possessive gesture.

To show another Alpha the glands of the omega that was marked last night, this is a challenge against instinct for Alpha.

Zhai Chi secretly tightened his hands, stood up neatly, and said with a smile, "Of course."