extra 2

When the university started, a military training made the freshmen of each department quickly get acquainted.

People with good looks and ability are always very popular. In Yu Jiu's major, almost no one doesn't know his existence.

Knowing that he is an omega, there are countless Alphas who come to pursue him.

"Are you also looking for Yu Jiu?" A beta girl came out of the lecture theater with a book in her arms, and was stopped by someone to "inquire" about Yu Jiu's whereabouts.

Looking at the terribly handsome Alpha in front of her, the girl's attitude was still friendly, she smiled and said, "Our monitor is not so easy to chase. Although you are handsome, I will not betray the monitor."

Alpha who came to find someone raised his eyebrows, "Oh? Is he hard to chase?"

"Of course." The girl said, "Don't blame me for not reminding you, it's useless to stalk you. Our monitor is cold-blooded and ruthless, but he will be beaten if he is too ruthless."

Cold-blooded?

Alpha raised his brows even higher, pretending to be surprised: "Is he so powerful?"

"Heh." The girl looked proud: "Isn't that less knowledgeable? Although the class monitor is an omega, he can beat most Alphas. He tried his best to subdue the squad leader by force, but he was beaten until he didn't even recognize his mother."

"..."

Alpha's eyes turned cold for a moment when he heard "uniform by force".

The girl was still chattering, "However, no one will make trouble after the monitor beats someone up. I guess the monitor's background is not bad, so you Alphas, if you want to chase him, you have to weigh it first and see if you have enough weight. Have self-knowledge."

Alpha agreed with her very much and nodded in agreement.

When Yu Jiu came out of the lecture theater, what he saw was the scene of two people talking happily under a tree.

In just one year, Zhai Chi has grown taller again, approaching 1.9 meters tall.

The girl is only less than 1.7 meters tall. In order to listen carefully to what the girl said, Alpha lowered his head slightly and smiled, being considerate and gentlemanly.

Such a scene... is inexplicably dazzling.

Yu Jiu clenched his palms slightly, and just about to make a sound, Alpha who was listening to someone suddenly raised his head and looked straight at him.

"..."

"Xiao Jiu."

After seeing him, Alpha's slightly pursed lips curved at a speed visible to the naked eye.

The girl turned her head in the direction of his greeting: "Squad, monitor!"

Yu Jiu nodded at the girl, and walked to Alpha: "Why are you here?"

The Alpha who talks to girls is naturally Zhai Chi.

They had such a natural conversation, the girl was stunned, "Squad leader,...you know him?"

Before Yu Jiu could speak, Zhai Chi immediately took him over as if he had declared his sovereignty, looked at the girl and said, "Let me introduce you, I am the boyfriend of your monitor, and my name is Zhai Chi."

girl:"!"

"Are you that Zhai Chi from the Computer Department?!"

Zhai Chi: "Why am I so famous?"