44

In the happy community, in a detached villa away from other residents, Yu Hui got up early and was sitting on the balcony on the second floor, staring at the intersection downstairs in a daze.

Today is Yu Jiu's summer vacation.

Mama Zhang brought breakfast and milk to the balcony, watching her hesitate to speak: "Ma'am, what happened on the news..."

"I've already asked someone to deal with the news." Yu Hui said without emotion.

Zhang Ma thought to herself, what's the use of dealing with it? All that should have been seen has been seen.

"I'm worried about Mr...."

As soon as the words were out of her mouth, Yu Hui gave her a sideways glance, and Mama Zhang immediately changed her words: "I mean the Bi family, if they know that Xiao Jiu is taking medicine, I'm afraid they will..."

"What? Do you think I didn't take good care of you? Do you want to take people back?"

"..."

Yu Hui picked up the milk expressionlessly and said, "The guardianship is in my hands."

Zhang Ma said, "But Xiaojiu will be an adult in one year."

Yu Hui paused slightly while drinking milk.

Seeing her hesitation, Mama Zhang took the opportunity to say: "Madam, I know you want to make Xiao Jiu better, and you are afraid that he will be hurt, but Xiao Jiu has his own ideas, and he no longer understands everything." Your child, you... You clearly care about him in your heart, why do you always speak coldly to him, after all, he..."

After all, it is your child!

Mama Zhang didn't say the following words, she glanced at the silent woman, sighed softly, turned and entered the room.

Returning to that villa again, Yu Jiu was a little calmer than he imagined.

He should have breathed a sigh of relief that the grades of the final exam did not decline, but this time when he came back, he felt that the grades were irrelevant.

It doesn't matter what Yu Hui's attitude towards him is.

And the atmosphere in the villa was different from what he had imagined.

Zhang's mother still cared about him, and kindly asked him if he had eaten and what he wanted to eat.

Yu Jiu just shook his head lightly, saying that he had eaten.

Yu Hui did not appear in the living room.

"My wife is in the room." Mama Zhang reminded suggestively.

After each quarrel, the next time he came back, Yu Hui would lock herself in the room and intentionally "snub" him.

And Mama Zhang would come over and remind him where to find someone.

This is a psychological suggestion for Yu Hui.

She never admits that she is wrong, even if she knows that she is wrong.

She refused to apologize, and she refused to lower her airs, so she used this method to show her status.

As long as Yu Jiu went to find her, it meant that Yu Jiu had compromised with her, and then she opened the door "magnanimously", pretending that nothing happened.

This time again.

When Mama Zhang spoke, Yu Jiu instinctively felt repulsive, but thinking about the fact that he had to tell Yu Hui about going to the training camp, he had to "compromise".