27

The provincial basketball game is scheduled for a week before the results of the college entrance examination are announced.

On the third day after the college entrance examination, Cheng Yuanchao had already returned to school.

He has to supervise the basketball team practice.

The basketball team is basically composed of physical examination candidates. Their physical examination scores are very good. As long as their cultural scores are not bad, they can go to a good university, so they are not too nervous about their scores.

What they value is the results of this provincial basketball game.

Province H holds a provincial basketball game every three years, and No. 1 Middle School of Jinyi City has missed the provincial basketball game for three consecutive years.

Cheng Yuanchao has great ambitions, and he is determined to make Jinyi No. 1 Middle School famous in the province.

"This is a good opportunity to fight for honor for the school. Although some of you have graduated, even if you graduate, you still belong to the No. 1 Middle School. The honor of the No. 1 Middle School is your honor. If you can get a good grade, it will count as your culture." Even if the class is not good, there is also a chance to become a special student of the sports school, so this basketball game, we must do our best, no matter how hard or tired, we must persevere to the end, understand?"

The teacher leading the No. 1 Middle School was surnamed Luo, and his name was Luo Liheng.

Mr. Luo valued this competition more than Cheng Yuanchao, the captain.

Before getting on the bus for the game, Luo Liheng gave an impassioned swearing-in speech to the basketball team members in front of the school bus.

It's just that the team members who listened to the speech were depressed and lacked interest.

No matter how energetic they are, even in June weather, after standing under the scorching sun for half an hour, their energy will be exhausted.

"Lao Luo's mouth is still so broken."

Someone next to him complained, Yu Jiu turned his head to look over, and a shadow suddenly fell over his head.

He looked up suspiciously again.

There was a hand blocking his head.

Zhai Chi's palm is very wide, and his five fingers are close together to block the direct sun above his head, "Is it hot?"

"..."

It's impossible for this kind of weather not to be hot.

Moreover, the surface temperature has risen to the highest level, and whether the head is blocked or not has little effect.

Yu Jiu was afraid that he would be too tired with raising his hands, and was about to say that it wasn't too hot, when a head popped up behind Zhai Chi, "Brother Zhai, do you want something good here?"

"what's good…"

Zhai Chi just turned his head and saw the thing he handed over, his expression froze for a moment, "Where did you get this thing?"

Zou Jian handed him a fan, made of plastic.

But it's no ordinary fan.

I saw a photo of a hospital printed on the fan, and a line of words was written in exaggerated fonts on the lower right corner: See Department X, go to XXX Hospital of Jinyi City.

Below is the specific address marked in block letters.

On the other side of the fan, there is a cartoon picture, with an Alpha on it showing a frightened expression, and a bubble frame next to it: What should I do if I can't satisfy TA?