17

When Zhai Chi returned to the entrance of the alley from the unfinished building, Yu Jiu and the others were already waiting at the entrance of the alley.

Seeing Zhai Chi coming from the opposite direction of the school, Yu Jiu didn't respond, Yu San said in surprise, "You really didn't leave?"

Zhai Chi held something like an envelope in his hand, and said, "Where am I going?"

Yu Shan said: "Didn't you say that you were waiting for us outside the alley? We didn't see anyone when we came out. I thought you had left first, but Brother Jiu said that you definitely didn't leave, and that you would be back in a while."

Did not expect to really come back.

Zhai Chi raised his eyes to look at Yu Jiu, and couldn't help raising his brows slightly.

Yu Jiu didn't meet his eyes, but looked at what he was holding in his hand.

Zhai Chi raised his hand and said, "I'm afraid that Chen is not reliable, so I searched for something persuasive."

"what is this?"

While curious, Yu San took the envelope and opened it.

Inside are a bunch of photos.

With Chen Lixin as the protagonist, there are different intimate objects in each photo.

Yu Shan's eyeballs almost fell out, "Where did you get these photos?"

"I borrowed it from those gangsters just now." Zhai Chi said casually, then turned his head to look at the alley: "Where's the one surnamed Chen?"

Yu Shan also glanced into the alley, curled his lips and said, "You guessed it right, Chen Lixin contradicted his promises, and was acting strangely on the forum... How can you say he is so cheap? Fortunately, Brother Jiu had the foresight to record the audio, and now he puts it on There are corpses lying in the alley."

They are under no obligation to send someone to the hospital.

Climb yourself!

Yu San was so angry that he was easily distracted by Zhai Chi.

But Yu Jiu is not so perfunctory.

He looked at Zhai Chi, "You...don't feel dizzy, don't you want to vomit anymore?"

To "borrow" these evidences from the group of gangsters who have just been deflated, it should not be as simple as saying a word.

Zhai Chi: "..."

He paused for a moment, without changing his face, he said: "I used your power to intimidate me a little, but I didn't do anything."

Yu Jiu: "..."

Even if he didn't do anything, he dared to go to those gangsters alone to ask for photos, and it didn't look like he would feel dizzy and nauseous because of the exciting scene.

"Then what should we do now? Put the photo directly on it?" Yu Shan suddenly said.

Zhai Chi said: "Take care of it a little bit, some people may not be voluntary."

Maybe like Yu Usan, he was kept in the dark at first.

Yu San nodded, "Okay, I'll ask someone to make a code."

On the forum, not long after Chen Lixin posted the green tea comment, Yu Jiu put the recording up.

But there are still people who question the authenticity of the recording and are unwilling to believe it.

[The one in the recording is Senior Chen Lixin? How could the senior say that? 】

[I also feel that the tone of the speech is not like that of a senior. 】