58

To Yu Jiu, what happened in the past sounded like a clichéd story about a bad street.

Yu Hui and Chris were lovers in college. The rich daughter and the poor boy fell in love with each other. After meeting Bi Nanqing, they were forcibly separated.

In college, Yu Hui was the school belle, while Bi Nanqing was a young elite who was invited to give lectures at the school. The two had exchanges in class several times, and they became friends after going back and forth.

But also just friends.

Yu Hui appreciates Bi Nanqing's ability, and often asks Bi Nanqing for advice when encountering problems. She is also excellent, and Alpha is attracted to omega, which is natural.

It's just that Yu Hui already has a boyfriend, so although Bi Nanqing was attracted, she had no other thoughts.

A person will be attracted by many people in his life, if he misses one, there will be another one.

He won't force an omega who doesn't like him.

But his liking still brought troubles to Yu Hui.

At an industry reception, Bi Nanqing, as a junior, meets Yu Hui's father, Yu Chengzhen.

Yu Chengzhen fell in love with Bi Nanqing, and after knowing that he and his daughter had been in contact for a long time, he started thinking of matching up.

However, Bi Nanqing's slip of the tongue for a moment revealed that Yu Hui already had her own heart.

"I only found out later that your mother and Chris's relationship were kept from your grandfather."

Having said this, Bi Nanqing paused for a while.

Yu Jiu listened quietly, without interrupting him.

You don't need to guess about the subsequent development. For the benefit of the company, Yu Chengzhen beat the mandarin ducks and forced his daughter to marry.

In order to make Yu Hui give up, he drugged his daughter and forced her into estrus.

In Yu Hui's name, he invited Bi Nanqing to the hotel.

"I know she won't do that." Bi Nanqing said, "She won't take the initiative to ask me out, let alone in a hotel."

But he went anyway.

Knowing that it was a trap, he stepped into it willingly.

Yu Chengzhen's methods made Bi Nanqing realize that he is a dangerous person who will do whatever it takes to achieve his goals.

If not him, there will be someone else.

It is impossible for Yu Chengzhen to let Yu Hui marry someone who is useless to him.

With Bi Nanqing's ability at the time, he couldn't help Yu Hui and Chris elope without Yu Chengzhen noticing, nor did he have the courage to give up all for the person he likes.

He couldn't afford to offend Yu Chengzhen.

Instead of refusing Yu Chengzhen to make enemies for himself, and let him continue to send Yu Hui to the bed of the next person who doesn't know who it is, it's better to go with the flow.

He wanted to hide the truth and play a show with Yu Hui.

But he underestimated Alpha's instinct, the pheromone emitted by omega in estrus is almost fatal to Alpha, and he also overestimated his own self-control.

In the pre-Suppressant era, everything went out of control from the moment he entered that hotel room.

He completely marked Yu Hui and cut off all possibilities for her and Chris.