57

The word "death" made Yu Hui stunned for a moment.

In her life, she has brushed shoulders with death too many times.

After being forced to marry Bi Nanqing, she tried to end her life more than once, but in the end she didn't dare to do it because of her timidity.

After giving birth to Yu Jiu, she used indifference to isolate everyone, as if she could distance herself from those people.

Her father gave her to others like a commodity. Before the accident happened, the person she hated the most was not Bi Nanqing, but the father who personally destroyed her.

But it wasn't until her father was imprisoned that she realized that even if she had hated him for more than ten years, she still couldn't remain indifferent.

During that time, she kept dreaming about her father being executed by shooting. She was so frightened that she threw down her face and begged Bi Nanqing to save her, but in the end it was of no avail.

Then my mother died of a heart attack, right in front of her eyes.

And that person, in order to find her, accidentally murdered and went to prison.

She has seen too many people leave her side... Will Yu Jiu leave her too?

Will Yu Jiu die?

The indifference and determination on Yu Jiu's face when he held the fruit knife flashed across Yu Hui's mind, as well as the determination and fearlessness when he snatched away the broken porcelain last time.

Dazzling blood flashed before his eyes, and those horrifying images replayed in his mind one after another.

Yu Jiu is not afraid of death.

He is more brave and fearless than himself, as long as he wants, he can pierce his own throat with a sharp weapon without hesitation!

This thought made Yu Hui feel cold all over.

She suddenly tightened her arms, shook her head and said, "No, no, it's not my fault, it's not my fault..."

"Ma'am!" Zhang Ma supported her vigorously.

Yu Hui suddenly trembled like a sieve.

Bi Nanqing watched quietly, with a trace of unbearable flashing in his eyes, "I'll give you two choices, first, I'll take Xiao Jiu away, and after one year the custody will expire, he can go wherever he wants, second, if you don't If you are willing to release him, we will see you in court."

Yu Hui looked up at him.

With these two choices, Yu Jiu will leave her forever.

She knew that Yu Jiu hated her and had been trying to escape from her.

The desire to control in her bones made her unwilling to let go, and she subconsciously wanted to refuse.

Bi Nanqing said suddenly, "Chris is out of prison."

Yu Hui froze suddenly.

"I brought him back to China. He has been in prison for more than ten years. He has nothing now. He is worse than ten years ago. He..."

"You are not qualified to judge him! You are not worthy to speak of him!"

Yu Hui suddenly looked like a cat whose tail had been stepped on, her eyes were tearing apart.

Bi Nanqing looked at her silently.

It has been more than ten years, no matter how much unwillingness and jealousy, Yu Hui's heart that can't be warmed has been tortured until there is only peace left.