Chapter 47 - Fear and Guilt

Start from the beginning

Anjali chuckled but bit back when he glared at her.

Anjali: Sorry… ana nee ipadiya moonjiya thooki vechu iruntha nan poiruvan.. 

Kathir: hey hey nillu di.. he dragged her back and hugged from behind.

Kathir: suma vilayanda di.. odana kovam vanthurum.. va anga pola..

He said and dragged her to the nearby stone seater before they settled down to get some time for themselves. 

----

On the other hand Maya who lost her sleep out of something that kept bothering her from last evening, was settled on the balcony reading a random book. She jerked off when she heard a squeal and searched around to find Kathir and Anjali down.

Maya: Ada paavingala.. She chuckled and watched them in silence but suddenly when Kathir moved forward towards Anjali she turned away, closing her eyes.

Maya: lusu lusu.. ipadiya vedika papa.. cha.. 

She hit herself with the book and left into the room after locking the door. She sighed looking at Surya and Jaanu asleep before she laid beside Surya. She turned and tossed for a few times trying to catch sleep but she simply couldn't. As the girls were staying together for the night Maaran and Maya were not able to meet. Both used to sleep with each other's presence and now being separated she lost sleep for the past couple of days. And today something else was also added to disturb her sleep.

Maya huffed before she got out of the room confirming the other two were asleep and she decided to peek out of the room. She silently tiptoed to his room and thanked God when the door was not locked. She just let her head peek through the door and confirming there was no one except him she left into the room locking the door behind. 

Maya: Anga nan thookam varama pornadutu irukan.. ana Ivan konjam kooda kavala illama kupra adichu thoongitu irukan… she huffed before hitting him with a pillow to wake him.

She gasped when he did not wake instead took the pillow from his back and turned to the other side before hugging it to sleep. 

Maya: iru varen..

She moved to the other side and huffed before trying to beat him but stopped when she saw him sleep peacefully. She sat beside him and caressed his hair.

Maya: Pavam tired la thoongitan pola.. 

She knew he had been running the whole week for the wedding bustle. Deciding not to disturb him , she slowly laid beside him, laying her head on his left arm and wound hers around his waist. She laid smiling at him and sensing her, he wound his arms around her waist and snuggled in the crook of her neck. She looked down at him and pecked his lips, making him open his eyes a little.

Maaran: Pesama thoongu kutta.. nalaiku office poganum.

Maya: office poraiya ?.. oh ayya ku Bangalore la iruka ninapo.. 

Maya shook her head before pecking once again and hugging him trying to sleep. Just when she was about to slip into deep sleep she felt his hot breath hit her nape. She wiggled and tried to go back to sleep but hissed when she felt a sharp pain on her nape.

Maya woke up to find herself half laying on him, hugging his torso while his both arms were wound around her shoulder and waist. She looked up at him to find him awake and chuckling at her and hit him.

Maya: Lusu yen da kadicha..

Maaran: nee enna di panra Inga.

Maya: thookam varala atha vantha… 

Maaran: unaku varalaya.. same pinch.

Maya moved away from him and laid on her side balancing her head with her elbow: naan vanthathu kuda theriyama.. koratai vitu thoongitu.. unaku thookam varalaya?