Bonus chapter 2 - WooSan

Wooyoung sighed happily and smiled, even before he opened his eyes. He heard San chuckle behind him.

«Is my birthday boy awake?» San whispered into his neck.

«Maybe,» he said, biting his lip. San's lips on his skin gave him goosebumps and he stretched his body. They always slept as close as humanly possible, so feeling San's morning wood against his ass wasn't news to him. Usually, they couldn't enjoy a slow morning together, but today was different.

«The house is so silent,» San said, littering Woo's neck with lingering kisses.

«Mh,» Woo agreed, not quite able to talk. San's hand on his tummy, pulling him close was distracting him. It was resting quite low, touching on his boxer.

«Should I go make you a birthday breakfast, my love?»

«Not yet,» Woo said, grabbing San's hand, and slowly directing it further down.

«Not hungry?» San teased, biting his earlobe.

«No, I'm very hungry,» Woo said with a grin. «Hungry for my husband to fuck me.»

«Oh,» San chuckled. «Are you sure I shouldn't get started on some scrambled eggs, babe?»

«Shut up and kiss me,» Woo giggled and turned his head.

San smiled as he kissed him, allowing the kiss to get heated immediately. There was no chance of kids coming through the door at any moment, everyone was out. It was a birthday tradition of their family; the person celebrating their birthday got most of their birthday wishes fulfilled. Woo's first wish was for a quiet morning with San. The result was everyone leaving early for a day out of the house, probably at one of the theme parks around, Woo hadn't paid attention to that part. He just wanted to start his birthday with his Sannie.

Woo was laying on his back as they kissed, his hands entangled in San's hair. San had always been an amazing kisser, but he could swear he was getting even better as the years passed.

When they broke apart to actually catch some oxygen, San kissed his way down Wooyoung's neck to his chest. His hand was staying on top of the fabric of Woo's boxers, much to the latter's frustration. He was whining slightly as San would barely touch his hardening cock.

«So impatient,» San whispered against his skin. «Did I not fuck you good enough last night?»

«It wasn't my birthday last night,» Woo said, his voice airy with desire.

«Ah, I see.»

Woo could feel San smiling as he was kissing and licking around his body. He closed his eyes and allowed himself to just enjoy it. He might not be as fit as he was when they started dating, but San proved that he loved Wooyoung without boundaries every day. San probably didn't even notice the way Woo's thighs were a little plumper, his tummy softer and his chin not as sharp as it once had been. San would look at him exactly the same way as he always had, and Woo loved him for that.

San noticed Woo disappearing into thoughts and leaned up to kiss his lips, resting on his arms above his body.

«What are you thinking, love?»

«How much I love you, San-ah,» Woo said, opening his eyes and smiling. «How did I get so lucky?»

«How did I get so lucky,» San smiled and kissed him again, this time with emotion laced in the way his lips touched him. «You're so beautiful. How is that even possible, getting more and more beautiful day by day? When I'm grey and old, you're going to be a shining star.»