57 - please

When Maya woke up the next morning it took her a moment to realize where she was. The feeling of safety and warmth was overwhelming, bringing tears to her eyes. Seonghwa's side of the bed was empty, and now she heard the shower in the other room.

She was resting her head on a strong arm, the other one over her waist. She sighed and wriggled a little closer to Yeosang. He seemed to wake up from her moving, and she tried to keep still.

«You awake?» he whispered with his deep morning voice.

«Mhm,» she mumbled, enjoying the warmth from his body.

«This is nice,» he said, putting words to her feelings.

«Very nice.»

«I can't believe you're here,» he said, pulling her even closer. He buried his nose in her hair, inhaling her scent. Maya got goosebumps. «Are you cold?» he smirked.

«No, stupid,» she said, not scared to hurt his feelings. He was clearly teasing her.

«Are you sure? You're kinda trembling.»

«Stop blowing warm air in my ear and I might be able to lay still.»

He chuckled and she smiled to herself.

«Your hand feels good,» she said after a while. He had moved it from just resting on her waist to her belly.

«There's really a baby in here?»

She giggled. She led his hand to her left side, to a special point on her belly, and pushed it firmly against her skin. It didn't take long before he gasped.

«Was that...?»

«Yeah, it was a kick.»

«Oh my god!»

His genuine reaction made her laugh happily. She turned around to look at him and saw tears in his eyes.

«Yeosang,» she smiled warmly and touched his cheek. They looked into each other's eyes until Maya's eyes found his lips. «May I...»

«Yes!» he said before she could finish her sentence, and smashed their lips together.

When Seonghwa came out from the bathroom he didn't expect to see Yeosang and Maya making out like there was no tomorrow.

«Horny much?» he muttered.

«Shut up!» Yeosang gasped as Maya pulled away from him.

«Yes!» she said. «Can you blame me? It's been months!»

«Seriously? You haven't...» Seonghwa looked at her with surprise on his face.

«I have not slept with anyone, no,» she said, sitting up in bed. Yeosang had a pout on his face and a tent in his pajama bottoms. «Did you?»

«Well...» Seonghwa actually blushed. «We... we slept with each other.»

«Yes, obviously, but not anyone from outside the group?»

«No!»

Maya looked at Seonghwa for a few seconds and then she shrugged.

«Well then,» she said and turned back to Yeo. «Where were we?»

«Are you seriously going to...»

«No,» she said, not even looking at Hwa. «I'm not ready for that yet. But it doesn't hurt just... kissing a little.»