26 - property of Ateez

Seonghwa entered the bedroom first. He felt proud somehow to find her obediently kneeling on the floor by the bed. She had her hands on her thighs and she was biting her lip nervously.

«Princess, look at you,» Hongjoong said as the others filed into the room.

«You look amazing,» Jongho agreed. She glanced up at them, not sure if she was allowed. She had a smile on her lips now.

«What's this, Hwa?» Hongjoong said as he went up to Maya and touched her neck.

«It's a gift for our beautiful baby,» Seonghwa said, his voice dark and husky. It gave Maya chills. «A collar specially made for Maya. Take a look at the tag.»

Hongjoong held the tag between two fingers and read it out loud.

«Property of Ateez.»

Maya closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

«Whenever your wear this...» Seonghwa said, coming closer to her. «You're ours.» His voice was so deep and powerful, and it went straight into her core.

«Yes, sir.»

«You may take it off at any point. Or simply not put it on. But once it's on, you're handing all decisions over to us. Is that understood?»

«Yes, sir.»

«Safeword is still vanilla.» He held out a hand to her, which she took. She stood up when he signaled it. «You look really beautiful.»

She met his gaze and smiled slightly, but she didn't say a word.

«Such a good girl,» he praised her and brought her closer. «Following the rules I set.»

He rewarded her by kissing her deeply, taking his time to really enjoy it. He didn't mind the others watching, quite the opposite if he had to be honest. He hadn't really reflected much on why it turned him on so much, it just did.

Hongjoong was caressing her ass, watching how the blue panties looked against her soft skin. She had stretch marks which only made those cheeks even more delicious. They said something about how voluptuous and juicy her heavenly ass was.

«Gorgeous,» Joong mumbled as he kept looking at how it moved when he slapped it gently. Then a little harder.

«Mh!» she sighed against Seonghwa's lips, eyes already hooded with lust.

Hongjoong wanted a kiss as well, and Seonghwa handed her off. That's what it felt like, and Maya willingly let him do so. Having someone decide her every move was hypnotizing. Her entire body felt electric. Hongjoong's kiss was different from Seonghwa's. Not better, not worse, just different. It was like that with every single one of them. And they all had more than one type of kiss. Yunho definitely had the softest kisses, whenever he decided to be delicate. Hongjoong's kiss right now was downright nasty. He was telling a story with his tongue, making it clear that he wanted her. It made her moan against his lips. Still, she felt the hands that came to touch her. Yeosang's shy hands, careful at first until he just couldn't help himself. And on her boobs, Jongho's beautiful, dangerously strong hands. He was kneading her breasts, avoiding pulling her nipples. God, how she wanted him to pull on them. She whined into the kiss that Hongjoong still had her trapped in.

«Babygirl, what's wrong? Are we going too slow for your taste?» Hongjoong looked at her puffed red lips, wet from their kiss. «So needy!»

«Please, Joongie,» she whispered desperately, clinging to him.

She received a hard smack to her ass, making her cry out in surprise. All the hands on her body disappeared at once.

«Rules, princess!» Seonghwa's voice was dark and threatening, filled with lust. «Hands behind your back. Right now!»