Bonus chapter - happy birthday

«Maya and I arrive at your hotel around eight. At that time I want you prepped, plugged and naked on the bed.»

Hongjoong stared at his phone for a few seconds too long. He didn't realize until the others in the studio asked if everything was okay.

«Hm? Oh, yeah, of course.»

He actually blushed and tried to hide it as much as he could. He was distracted. Very distracted.

«So, where should we go for dinner tonight?» Eden asked and looked at the team that had been working hard all day.

«Sorry, I can't make it tonight,» Joong said. «I have plans.»

Back at the hotel, Hongjoong took a long shower, making sure to prepare himself for whatever would come. He couldn't be sure what Hwa and Maya had planned, but whatever it was, it would render him tired and satisfied, that much he knew. The suspense was killing him, honestly, but he would never admit to it. Instead, he made the room presentable, ordered some food and drinks from room service, and when the time was getting there, he made sure to be undressed. He was a good boy, after all.

When there finally was a knock on the door, Hongjoong peeked through the peephole and opened the door before quickly making his way back to the bed. Maya and Seonghwa came in without a word, took off their coats and shoes, and even kissed each other, before even acknowledging Joongie kneeling in the bed. He could only watch the way they smiled at each other, the teasing in their eyes, and the way they touched each other. This wasn't an everyday thing anymore, not now that the house was filled with kids and you rarely got to sleep through the night. That was completely fine. Actually, that was how they preferred life to be. But having nights like this every once in a while... It brought them back to how it had been in the beginning, nearly ten years ago now.

«Turn around and let us see,» Seonghwa said to Hongjoong, and their captain did as he asked. He was kneeling on the bed, slightly leaning forward and listening intently. Of course, his cheeks burned with embarrassment, but his entire body was tingling with joy as well.

«You look so beautiful, my love,» Maya said and came over to the bed. «Right, Hwa?»

«Gorgeous,» Seonghwa agreed.

They both got onto the bed on each side of Hongjoong, and while Maya kissed him, Seonghwa admired how the red stone of the plug was so beautifully nestled between his cheeks. When he let his hands follow the curve of Joong's ass, Joong whined and wriggled around. Seonghwa chuckled.

«So impatient, Joongie?»

«Don't tease our beautiful boy, Hwa. You were just as impatient in the car,» Maya scolded him, kissing Hongjoong's cheeks and touching his hair. «Did we ruin your plans for tonight?»

Joong shook his head. «No,» he whispered.

«Were you almost done?»

«Yes, we were done. The others went out for dinner, that's all.»

«We'll make sure to feed you, captain,» Seonghwa said, leaning down and kissing Joong's shoulders and back. «But let's play a little first. Wanna play with us?»

«Yes, please.»

Seonghwa didn't tease Hongjoong anymore, instead, he praised the blushing man. «Good boy, Hongjoongie,» he said, placing himself behind Joong's back, and putting his hands on Hongjoong's tiny waist. Joong leaned back against his chest and Seonghwa kissed his shoulder and nape. Maya kneeled in front of Joong, touching him gently. She smiled as she saw his eyelids flutter when Seonghwa's lips moved over his skin. She knew how that felt. Her hands went to his chest, pinching his nipples to increase the sensations going through his body. He opened his mouth in a quiet gasp.