46 - mirror

Hongjoong tried to take in all of her. She looked stunning. Too bad there was something present that drew too much of his attention at this point. He would have liked to really enjoy her outfit more, but he was mesmerized by the dildo that was attached to her body. When she grabbed it and started stroking it, Hongjoong moaned. Fuck, that was weird, he couldn't feel that, and yet... it felt so good.

«Do you like my cock?»

Her dark raw voice made chills run down his spine. How did she do that?! She looked so feminine, yet there was this demanding, dominating aura about her right now that felt masculine. He loved the mix of energies, male and female, the androgyny... He wasn't expecting to ever get to experience something like this in the bedroom.

«Y-yes,» he stuttered, annoyed with himself for not being more relaxed about this.

«Come take a closer look,» she said, beckoning him closer.

He immediately went over and kneeled in front of her. She had one hand on her hip and the other touched his hair.

«Go on,» she said, slightly pushing her hips forward. He looked up at her for a second before focusing on the toy again. His hands touched it, surrounded it, and tugged on it. It felt weirdly real. Maya's hitched breathing made it feel even more real. «Yes, just like that, baby. Wanna taste it too?»

Fuck, yes, he wanted that. He really wanted to try sucking on it. He had sucked cock many times before, but now it was her eyes looking down on him. It felt like it was her cock, and he was nervous. What if he didn't do good? The logic wasn't all there, she obviously couldn't feel what he was doing, but she was paying close attention, and when he eventually did lick the dildo, she sighed a deep sigh.

«Yes, love, you're doing so well. Show me how much of me you can take. Take your time, we got all night.»

As he tried to show her his skills sucking dick, her hand was in his hair, carding through it, giving him goosebumps. She was standing in the most feminine pose, wide-legged like Wonder Woman, with that pretty hand on her hip. The dark pink nail polish accentuated her femininity, at the same time as she was watching him suck her cock. The feelings and impressions rushing over him were making him dizzy.

«Good boy,» she eventually said, and gently grabbed his face, pulling out of his mouth before leaning down and kissing him. «You gotta breathe, too, love.»

He panted and looked up at her with his beautiful brown eyes. She smiled and held out her hands.

«Come, let's move over to the bed.»

It was somewhat surreal, sitting on her bed wearing a skirt, looking at her, wearing leather and a strap-on. Surreal and intoxicating. He was so turned on. His cock was making his new skirt lift up in the front, which would have been embarrassing if it hadn't been for the way she looked at him. At his cock.

«You look really pretty, Joongie,» she said, she was biting her lip as her hands touched his thighs. «May I take off your shirt?»

«Just my top?»

«Yes, I want you to keep the skirt on.»

«Okay,» he nodded, relieved that he got to keep the skirt. It felt so nice against his skin, and it made him feel pretty in a new way.

She unbuttoned his shirt slowly, giving him kisses every now and then, and while pulling it out of the skirt she leaned forward and started sucking on his neck. He let out mewls and sighs and when the shirt was finally off, her hands caressed his back, tracing his muscles. She really knew how to appreciate every little part of him.

Maya kneeled in front of him on the floor, her lips moving from his neck to his chest. He enjoyed how she licked and kissed every part of his body, like she found it so pretty and just couldn't get enough of him. Which was exactly how Maya felt. The sight in front of her was just beyond anything she could have ever imagined.

«You are so gorgeous,» she whispered against the skin of his abdomen, before licking it.

He didn't answer, but he was slightly shaking his head with his eyes closed.

«Love,» she said, her voice suddenly demanding. His eyes shot open and he looked at her. «I want you to look at yourself.»

She pointed towards the large mirror behind her.

Now he was definitely shaking his head.

«My sweet Joongie, please look into the mirror,» she said, looking up at his face.

«I can't,» he whispered.

«Sure you can.»

«M-mh,» he insisted, squirming on the edge of the bed. «Please, I don't want to, I...»

«You what?» Her question was gentle but still insisting. «Tell me, please.»

«I... I look stupid when I'm having sex... I don't want to even...»

«You don't look stupid, baby. I've watched you maaaany times, and not once have you looked stupid.»

«I make this face, and I bite my lip and...»

«Yeah? All of those things are beautiful. You look beautiful and sexy. Especially when you cum.»

He shuddered at her words, and his ears were red from blushing, but there was still a pout on his face.

«Come,» she said, getting up and grabbing his hand. She pulled him to the mirror, stopping in front of it and stepping behind him. She looked at him in the mirror. «Look at me.»

Hongjoong met her eyes in the mirror while fiddling with the hem of his skirt. She was peeking over his shoulder, hiding her beautiful outfit, but he felt something poking him every now and then. It didn't matter that he knew it was made from rubber. It still turned him on. As she wrapped her arms around him, the dildo rested between his cheeks, and she made sure to move just enough to have him feel it move up and down, just slightly. She started to kiss the back of his neck at the same time.

He closed his eyes while she kept moving behind him, her hands passing over his nipples every now and then, over his tummy where his hard-earned abs could be felt. Nothing like San's of course, or Yeosang's, but...

«Love,» she said, interrupting his negative thoughts. He opened his eyes again and looked at her. «Color?»

«G-green,» he said, not sure why he was stuttering right now.

She smiled and kissed his neck.

«Look how pretty the skirt looks on you,» she said, letting her hands slide over it. He couldn't help but move his hips, hoping to get at least some relief for his aching cock. «I love that it's short enough so I can see some of your thighs. You have such beautiful thighs, baby.»

Joong blushed and smiled.

«And in the back...»

She turned them sideways so that he could see better.

«Look at this.»

She let her hand slide up the back of his thigh, up under the skirt to his ass. The skirt lifted so he saw the curves. He couldn't hold back a whine when she didn't do anything more, just removed her hand again.

«Aw, my pretty boy, are you getting restless?»

«Please, MeyMey,» he whispered hoarsely. «I need you.»