29 - delicious

All nine of them had needed this weekend together, and it ended far to soon. Everyone except Yunho and Maya continued the planned comeback and tour. The two latter went back to Seoul where Yunho started rehab on his leg. It was hard work, painful work, and Maya supported him every step of the way. They grew even closer during these weeks. Still, they all missed each other. Yunho missed singing and dancing with the others, and Maya just wanted things to get back to normal.

«Thank god this summer is over,» Maya said, placing her feet in Seonghwa's lap.

«Was it really that bad?» he chuckled.

«Yes! I don't like holidays. I prefer regular days, where everyone does their thing but they all come back home at the end of the day. That is so much better.»

Seonghwa smiled, she was adorable.

«You like eating meals together and watching movies every night and stumbling over our shoes when you want to use the front door?»

«Yes!» she giggled happily.

«So domestic

«Take that back!»

Her fake offended face only made him laugh.

«You love it, don't even try to deny it. I think you have a housewife kink.»

«Park Seonghwa!» she growled, straddling him with an angry look on her face. «I do not have a housewife kink.»

«Sure you do.» His teasing smirk made her narrow her eyes.

«It's not on the kink list.»

«I don't think even half of your kinks are on that list, baby.»

«Shut up!» She hit him in the chest. His strong muscular chest.

«Make me.»

Oh, she knew very well that the whole sequence had been about this, and it would have been fun to not play along, but she was not your strongest soldier. She kissed him, just as he wanted her to.

Their heavy makeout session was interrupted by someone shouting from the laundry room.

«Maya, I need you!»

«What do you need?» she finally answered, out of breath and a little dizzy. It was difficult parting from Seonghwa's lips.

Seonghwa attacked her neck and she couldn't keep her eyes open, but she tried to listen for an answer.

«Are you busy?»

Mingi popped his head around the corner and looked at them.

«No,» Maya said.

«Yes!» Seonghwa said.

«No, I'm not busy, Hwa,» she scolded the other. «Mingi needs me.»

She turned to look at him, and her hooded eyes were hot. Mingi smirked and slowly went over to the two on the sofa.

«Beautiful,» he said and cupped her cheeks, turning her face up towards him. A light peck on her lips and she smiled a dopey smile.

«Did you want my help with something, babe?» she asked.

«I don't even remember anymore,» he said, pushing a few strands of hair behind her ear.

«Join us, then?» she suggested.