20 - sleepy sex

Maya often did things with the boys, one on one. Got to know them better, while having fun. One Friday she had gone with Jongho to a concert. After the concert, they ate dinner at a casual place just down the street from the dorm, before walking back home afterward.

«You're biting your lip,» Jongho said at a crossing, waiting for the green light.

«Am I?»

«Yes, what are you thinking about?»

«Just... things.»

«Wanna tell me about it?»

«Yeah, I do,» she smiled with a blush. «But I'm a little worried too. And embarrassed.»

«You can tell me anything, love. I won't judge. So don't be embarrassed or worried.»

«Promise me you'll tell me if you're not into it?»

«Yes, I promise.»

«Okay.»

It was easier talking when they were moving again, and she took a deep breath. She had been thinking about this for quite some time, and it wasn't a coincidence that it was Jongho she was talking about this with.

«Okay, well... I have this phantasy... Or kink, I don't know...»

«Yeah? Tell me.»

«I... ehm...» She was blushing hard, and it wasn't like her to be shy when it came to kinks. He just smiled at her and then didn't look at her. He gave her time. «Okay, so there is this thing I kinda wanna try. But it's a little... unconventional.»

«Okay, go on.»

«I think it would be hot to... you know, wake up with someone... inside of me?»

«Oh!» he said, looking at her, but not with a shocked face. «How do you imagine it?»

«Maybe like... someone coming into my room after I'm asleep and just... touching me? Maybe I'll wake up, but if I don't, that's cool too. That's kinda the phantasy. Someone not wanting to wake me, but still just... wanting to fuck me.»

«Not like a stranger?»

«No, not like a rape-phantasy, but more with someone I care about. Like you. But I don't want to know about it before. If I tell you today that you have my permission to do so, then you could do it whenever you wanted to. It might be a while. I might forget about it.»

She took a deep breath before looking at him.

«What do you think? Are you shocked?»

He smiled and shook his head.

«I'm not shocked,» he said. «I'd be willing to try that.»

«Really?»

«Yeah, it sounds hot. I would like to inform the others, though, so that no one thinks I'm taking advantage of you... in a bad way.»

«Yeah, that sounds good,» she smiled, looking down as she was both shy and excited at the same time.

«You're adorable and naughty at the same time,» he said and elbowed her lovingly. «How do you do that?»

«I have no idea,» she chuckled.

They came to their building and the elevator ride left them out of breath.

«Did you just make out in the elevator?»

Maya giggled at Wooyoung's accusation.

«Obviously,» she shrugged. «It's not like we could do that outside.»