7 - I want the first kiss

«They all care for you,» Mingi said as they were alone again.

«That's really sweet,» she said, hiding her face in Mingi's neck.

«I do too. Seonghwa does. Everyone. Hongjoong too. He said we should make sure you could stay with us.»

Maya didn't understand what that meant, and she didn't ask. She just enjoyed this feeling of someone caring for her. She was soon sleeping in Mingi's safe arms.

As Seonghwa came into the room with a tray filled with food, he couldn't help but feel a little jealous for a second. Maya and Mingi were both fast asleep, cuddled up together. Maya stirred when the door closed and smiled when she saw him.

«Hey,» she said, stretching a little.

Mingi yawned. «I'm not asleep,» he mumbled.

«Right,» Seonghwa grumbled.

«You made soup?» Maya sat up, holding the blanket over her chest.

«Mhm,» he smiled. «Do you like soup?»

«Yes! This smells fantastic.»

«Good,» he said relieved.

The three of them sat in Seonghwa's bed and ate the soup with bread, drank their water, and for a long time, none of them spoke. Maya couldn't hide a yawn, it was really late.

«You'll stay, right?» Seonghwa said.

«I shouldn't,» she said.

«Why not? Please stay, I don't want you outside in the middle of the night.» Mingi looked at her with serious eyes. Didn't they know she usually worked at this time of night?

«If you're not comfortable sleeping in my bed we have a guest bedroom,» Seonghwa said.

«No, please, I don't wanna sleep alone. Can I sleep in here?» She looked at him, and his smile was warm.

«Of course.»

«Mingi, will you stay too?»

The two men looked at each other for a second, before Mingi nodded.

«Sure, if that's okay with Seonghwa hyung.»

«You don't usually stay in each other's rooms?» she said with a grin.

«Naughty,» Seonghwa mumbled and went to his bathroom to brush his teeth. Mingi took the tray into the kitchen but promised to be back when he had gotten ready for the night.

«Do you have an extra toothbrush?» Maya asked. She stood at the door with a blanket around herself. Adorable.

«Here,» he said, he had already found one in a drawer for her. «Do you want something to wear to bed?»

«Nothing you own will fit me, Seonghwa,» she said, rolling her eyes.

«Sweetheart,» he said and stepped closer to her. She gulped when she heard his tone of voice. «First of all, do not roll your eyes at me, the next time you will get punished. Is that clear?»

«Yes, sir,» she said, her voice almost cracking.

The confidence oozing from this man was so attractive. It didn't matter if he was wearing fluffy slippers and holding his toothbrush in one hand.

«Second, I own plenty of things that will fit you. What do you want to wear? T-shirt, hoodie, pajamas?»

«I-I prefer not wearing too much in bed, actually,» she stuttered. He smiled.

«Why didn't you say so instead of degrading yourself?! You are beautiful and desirable just the way you are, I think we've proven how we feel about that today. And I would love to sleep next to a naked Maya.»