11 - let me help you relax

Maya heard a soft knock on her door. It was late, most of the guys had gone to sleep hours ago.

«Come in,» she said.

Hongjoong smiled as soon as he saw her, and she waved him in.

«You're home!» she said. It wasn't every night he came home, and he often worked through the night, producing songs, being the leader he was.

«Why are you up?» he asked.

«I'm handing this in tomorrow,» she gestured at a jacket she had been working on for a while. «It's the last one of those assignments I had to make up for, you know?»

«Right! Well done! Are you not finished?»

«I think I am, but it's hard to put it down.»

«I know what you mean,» he smiled, he had sat down on her bed. «I hear the boys say they've helped you relax every night.»

She blushed but giggled. «Yeah, they have.»

«May I help you relax tonight?» he asked.

«Sure,» she said, looking at him with pink cheeks. «If you want to.»

«I want to,» he said making a funny face. «A lot

«Okay,» she laughed, her smile was huge.

«Wanna play a little game?»

«Yes!» She turned her chair towards him and looked at him with bright eyes. 

He chuckled at how easily she agreed to their ideas. The boys had all been talking about it amongst themselves. She was very adventurous.

«Thank you!» he smiled brightly. «I thought maybe we could pretend that you're the client and I'm the massage therapist. So, when I get back here I want you laying on your bed, face down, naked. Can you do that for me?»

«Yes.»

«Good girl,» he said, and noticed how she shifted in her chair. «I'll go change now. I'll be back in 10 minutes with some massage oil.»

«I'll be ready,» she smiled.

«Can I have a kiss?» he asked after getting up. She nodded and they shared a passionate kiss before he left the room.

He knocked carefully on her door again before entering her room. This time the lighting was low, with a few candles burning. Maya was on the bed, laying on her stomach, naked, with a small towel over her bottom. Just like they did at a real massage. She turned her head and looked at him when he entered.

«Good evening, my name is Hongjoong, I'll be your massage therapist tonight.» He was wearing grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt, that was all. He looked the part.

«Hi Hongjoong,» she smiled, that wicked, gorgeous smile of hers. «I'm Maya.»

«Nice to meet you, ms Maya. You just relax and let me take care of you. Are there any problem areas you would like particular help with today?»

«Well, I've been sitting a lot lately, so my lower back and... that area, is a little stiff, I think.»

«Then we'll have a look at that. May I touch you?»

«Yes, of course, Hongjoong.»

«Thank you. I'm going to start with your shoulders and arms. May I?»

«Yes. Thank you.»

He got into bed and sat on his knees beside her, pouring some nice-smelling oil into his hands. As soon as he started, she closed her eyes and just let herself enjoy it. And he really knew what he was doing.