19 - starved

Wooyoung came to the kitchen to get a bottle of water later that night. He nearly levitated when he found Yeosang sitting on the counter with an apple in his hand.

«Hey,» he said once his heart started beating again. «What are you doing?»

Yeo just shrugged and took another bite of his apple. «Nothing. Couldn't sleep.»

«Are you okay?»

«Mhm,» Yeo mumbled, chewing and looking at the roof. He flinched when there were obvious sounds coming from down the hall.

«Are they keeping you up?»

«No, I have earplugs in my room. No problem.»

«Yeo,» Woo said, grabbing his hand. «Talk to me.»

«It's nothing.»

«Come sleep in our room, we're the furthest from them.»

«No thanks.»

«San as sleeping. It's fine. Come.»

Woo wasn't taking no for an answer, he just grabbed his hand and pulled him along. Yeo stumbled as he landed on the floor, but he didn't protest anymore. He couldn't sit in the kitchen listening to Maya and Seonghwa having sex any longer. It wasn't healthy.

Woo pulled him the entire way into bed where San was indeed asleep.

«Babe,» Woo whispered in San's ear. «Yeo is sleeping in here tonight.»

«Mh,» San mumbled. «Okay. Night, love you.»

«Love you too,» Woo smiled and kissed San quickly. Then he turned around and hugged Yeo from behind. «And I love you, Yeo. Now, go to sleep.»

«Thanks, love you too,» Yeosang whispered.

The entire dorm felt different the next morning. Lighter. Happier. More relaxed. Hongjoong noticed Yeosang coming from Woo and San's room, but he didn't say a word about it. The members had to leave to film a music show, and Maya had decided to go work on a project on campus. That was the best way to focus. She was nervous about dinner with Yeosang.

Yeosang was trying hard not to think about it. He should probably plan on some things to say because when he got shy, he would be too quiet. He didn't want it to be awkward. He wasn't sure what would come from this night, but he wanted to get to know her better, mend the fences so to speak.

«You'll be okay,» Yunho said as they were getting ready to wrap up for the day.

«I hope, but... I tend to say stupid things, so...»

«Then just take your shirt off or flash your arms or something. She likes that.»

Leo chuckled and Yunho smiled. Mission accomplished, Yeo lowered his shoulders at least a little.

Maya couldn't help but giggle when the van pulled up by the street and the door was opened. Yeo was almost pushed out, and even with his mask on and hair in front of his eyes, she could tell he was blushing.

«Have fun!» they yelled from the inside, and she waved at them as they drove off. Yeo and Maya were finally on their own.

«So,» he said, finally daring to look at her. «Oh, you look really beautiful.»

«Thanks,» she blushed. She had never gotten compliments from him before. It felt weird, honestly. «You look nice too.»

«Not really, but I did shower so...»