22 - color green

As all four of her limbs were secured, Hongjoong grabbed the bar, shook it slightly, and asked:

«Color?»

«Green, sir.»

«Good girl.»

His praise made her shudder slightly, and she didn't see the look the two men shared. It was filled with love.

«You look so beautiful, baby,» Hongjoong said, letting his hand touch her arms and shoulders, all the way up to her neck. He let his fingers caress her throat, not really squeezing it, but she still pushed towards him, enjoying the touch.

«Thank you, sir,» she said, her voice dark with lust.

«I asked Jongho to join us. Are you comfortable with that?»

«Yes, sir. Jongho also made sure.»

«Good. He is very considerate, isn't he?»

«Yes, sir.»

«And strong.»

«Yes, sir.»

Goosebumps were visible on her skin, and the boys chuckled.

«You're not cold, are you, love?»

«No, sir,» she said, clearly embarrassed at how easily she was affected by them.

«Good. Color?»

«Green, sir.»

She could sense them communicating in silence, and she wasn't surprised when she felt the bed dip. Someone was getting on the bed with her. That someone let his strong arms envelop her and moved her around as he pleased. Within a few seconds, she was laying on top of Jongho, with her back against his chest, his naked body affecting hers. She felt his cock against her ass, it was half hard, getting harder by the second. His hands grabbed the spreader bar, pulling it closer, presenting her to Hongjoong.

«Mh,» Joong said, she could hear the smile in his voice. «This looks incredible.»

Maya whined, she felt so embarrassed, but at the same time, she had no choice. That was exhilarating.

Hongjoong took his time, touching her from her ankles all the way up to her hips. She was breathing with her mouth open now, and as he sucked hickeys on the inside of her plump thighs, she made a variety of noises. She moaned, whimpered at the biggest hickeys, and sighed as he licked them afterward. He kept moving closer and closer to her heat, and it was intoxicating.

«Beautiful,» Jongho mumbled against her ear. He still had one hand on the spreader bar, the other was kneading a breast. He would pull on her nipple every now and then, making her groan. «How does that feel?»

«When you pull like that,» she said, her breath ragged. «I feel it deep down inside of me. Like in my spine?»

«Really?» he said, pulling again. She couldn't keep still on top of him.

«Fuck, yes! I feel it in my pussy.»

«Oh, I like that,» he smirked, making sure to treat the other nipple the same way too.

«Oh god!»

Just as Jongho was pulling on her nipple, Hongjoong had finally kissed his way to her cunt. She was a little distracted by Jongho, but when she felt lips around her clit, she immediately clenched around nothing. Joong looked up at her while sucking the perked bud into his mouth.

«Ah!»

Her sounds immediately changed. She had never been good at keeping them in, and tonight, she didn't even feel like trying. When Hongjoong let two fingers play at her entrance, she desperately moved, trying to get as much friction as possible.