28 - heaven

She barely registered Seonghwa getting up early the next morning to go work out with some of the others. She got a quick kiss before he left. The warm bed felt so nice, and with Jongho still asleep next to her, Maya found her way into his arms. She snuggled into Jongho's naked chest, hearing his heartbeat and with his scent in her nose, she drifted back to sleep right away.

Jongho on the other hand couldn't sleep anymore. He lay there smelling her hair and enjoying the peace until she moved a little in her sleep and accidentally slid her hand over his nipple. It made him wake up. All of him. Jongho lay still for a second, listening to her calm breath. She was definitely asleep, but his cock was not. Her deliciously soft body was squished up against his, warm and snuggly, and... then she made a cute little sound and turned around a little.

He might have helped maneuver her so that she had her back against his chest. Or more importantly, her ass against his crotch. He tried to not think about how his cock was twitching in the close vicinity to the most heavenly place on earth. Instead, he allowed himself to let his hands travel her body. He was allowed to, they had talked about this. She didn't mind. Actually, she quite liked them taking advantage of her body while she was asleep.

He remembered vividly that first night she had told him about her fantasy. About what they had come to call sleepy sex. He had thought about it every single night for so long, but it never felt right. Until now. Now she was sleeping naked next to him. They had a great evening last night, but he hadn't been able to fuck her. He had tasted her and given her an orgasm, but he had finished himself off when it was obvious that she couldn't take any more. It was fine, of course, it was, but now... now he was horny again. Like, really horny. Painfully horny. He pulled slightly away from her so that she wouldn't feel his erection poking her in the ass, but he didn't stop touching her. His lips kissed her shoulder while his hand teased her nipple. She had sensitive nipples. He licked his fingers and transferred the spit to her nipple. Then he blew air towards it. He smiled as he saw it stiffen and rise. Fuck, her nipples were so gorgeous. A dark pink color, usually soft until someone touched them or teased her. She loved whenever someone pulled on them during foreplay or sex. She said it went straight to her core, and yeah, he could understand that.

He left her nipple alone when she stirred slightly. He lay perfectly still, with a hand on her hip, patiently waiting for her to fall deeper into sleep again. He nuzzled his nose against the back of her shoulder, her skin felt soft and warm there too. She had freckles on her back, and he kissed as many of them as he could reach without moving and waking her up.

His hand on her hip felt feverishly warm. He moved it downwards, and then back up her ass. Fuck, he loved that curve! That soft spot where the thigh met her ass, he wanted to pinch it or bite it. But he stuck with just letting his fingers run over that perfect curve, over and over again. Over her soft, warm skin, so perfectly imperfect.

Her body responded to his touch, even though she was still asleep. Her breathing hadn't changed, but she moved slightly, leaning forward a little and parting her legs. Again, he might have helped by pushing her leg out slightly. That way he gained access to heaven.

He jokingly called her pussy heaven, but fuck, sometimes he really felt like it was. When their bodies melted together, joined at that point, he felt like he could levitate. The thought of doing that now, with her asleep, made his cock harden fast.

His lips were on her skin as his hand got more and more daring. When he finally got so close that he could feel how she was actually wet, she made a tiny sound, a content sigh. Jongho couldn't stop now. He didn't want to wake her, so he took every step really slowly. He spent minutes just gradually getting closer before he finally let his finger touch her pussy. Heaven.

Oh, fuck! He kept forgetting how soft it actually was. How the skin on her folds was so deliciously soft and just asked to be licked and sucked and kissed. He couldn't do that right now, but he did allow his fingers to get more daring, sliding to the source of her wetness, bringing it out to make the area slicker.

Was she actually so wet that he didn't need to lube up? He groaned darkly at the thought and had to push his lips to her shoulder to keep the sound in. She stirred slightly, pushing her ass back a little and grazing his cock. He was leaking pre-cum by now, and it was hard to keep still at this point.

Fuck, this was going to happen. Tonight. He was actually going to do it. The thought made his body tingle.

Jongho managed to get a condom from the nightstand, ripped it open with his teeth, and somehow put it on without disturbing the sleeping beauty by his side. He had pushed the covers down, and in the morning light he could see her luscious waist and of course, this ass he just adored.

Slowly and very gently he moved so that he could carefully push the tip of his cock against her entrance. She was so wet! Was it from the incredible sex last night, or had he turned her on in her sleep? He himself was so hard now that pushing into her was easy. He had to partially hover over her, and when he looked down to see the tip disappear between her folds...

«Fuck!»

He couldn't help himself but to quietly praise her sleeping body.

«Always so beautiful, so soft and warm for me. Taking me so well.»

He slowly pushed in. Her body felt different around him now that she was asleep. Non-responsive. Not what he was used to, but there was something alluring about it. He could just use her like this. She wouldn't mind if he just came inside of her and then pulled out. She would keep on sleeping. Unless he woke her up.

Which was getting harder to avoid by the minute. He was pushing in and pulling out really slowly and carefully. Still, he felt her body changing, maybe even waking up. She didn't move though, and he dared to go just a little faster, a little harder. He had hovered over her on strong arms, but he needed to feel her body against his, not just where they were connected. As he lay down on top of her, sinking all the way into her body, she sighed deeply.

«You can sleep, baby girl, don't mind me,» he whispered against her back, not able to hold back much longer. «I just needed you.»

A moan slipped through her lips and he saw her hands gripping the sheets. Her eyes were still closed, but he watched her face as he kept pumping. It was gorgeous. Evidence of the pleasure coursing through her body could be seen in her features. Her lips were quivering slightly.

«God, you're so wet for me,» he said against her back. «Your body was made for me.»

He knew she was definitely waking up when he felt her clenching around his cock. It made him moan. He still leaned on one arm over her not to be too heavy, but his other arm found her breast, carefully massaging it. When he played with her nipple, he knew for sure. She let out a big moan and pushed her ass up toward him.

«Color, baby?» he whispered, kissing her back.

«G-green,» she mumbled into the sheets, still keeping her eyes closed.

«Thank you, love.»

It was still so gentle, so loving, and so soft. She kept still and just let him do what he needed. The fact that it also brought her joy was what made it so incredible. As he kept pulling her nipples, he suddenly felt her tighten around him, cumming with a string of moans and soft whines, still not uttering a word, just sounds. These beautiful sounds. Of course, it brought him right along with her, he too felt the coil inside him tighten.

Until it snapped. He bit his lip to not be loud, it tasted blood, but only moans came out. He kept pumping into her as his orgasm died down, leaving his body shaking. She grabbed his arm and pulled him close, making sure he knew she wanted him close. Still with a part of his body inside of hers, he enveloped her in his arms.

«I love you,» he whispered.

«I love you, Bear.»