37 - next to you

Maya loved sucking cock. It was that simple. She loved the taste, the feeling of a heavy cock on her tongue, the way it would twitch in her mouth. She loved the different shapes of their dicks, the veins she could run her tongue along, and how they were all so different. They liked different things, these men, and she loved experimenting, trying to find new ways of pleasuring them. Above all, she loved their reactions when she went down on them. Their sounds, the way their bodies would first tense up, then relax and eventually tense up again. Their orgasms were quite different, their sensitivity also. Even the taste of their cum was different, but they all loved cumming in her mouth.

She was quite focused on Yeo, but she still noticed something happening next to her. San was sitting down next to Yeosang on the sofa. There was space between them, but it was still intimate in some sense. When she popped off Yeo's cock to breathe, she looked to her right, only to see Woo getting on his knees between San's legs. Woo glanced at her, blushing, before looking up at San. Maya looked at Yeosang, and both of the men sitting on the sofa moaned. The two on their knees immediately picked up on how they reacted to them copying each other. When Woo bent down, Maya did the same. She looked over at Woo, and when he kitten licked the tip, she did the same. There were groans heard from around the room. When Woo licked his way down to San's balls, Maya did the same to Yeo. This went on for quite some time until they both had cocks deep down their throats.

Yeosang was big, so tears were leaving her eyes, no matter how much she loved it. She looked up at him when she felt him getting closer. From the sounds in the room, others were heading in that direction as well. It was Woo's muffled moans that made Maya whine and increase her tempo, soon making Yeo cum, with milky white spurts of cum filling her mouth, seeping out around his cock.

As he pulled out of her mouth he quickly said:

«Wait.»

She didn't swallow. She was a good girl.

«Look at Woo,» he said, and she did. San had obviously just released his load in Wooyoung's mouth, Woo was looking dazed. San leaned down to his lover's ear, whispering. Maya heard it all too well.

«I want you to kiss her,» San said to Woo. «Let her taste me on your lips.»

Wooyoung let out a sinful moan, and Maya whimpered at the sight and sound of him. There wasn't much space to cover, they just leaned in, and all of a sudden they were kissing. Not just kissing, they were exchanging cum, the white substance dripping from their filthy faces as their tongues lapped at each other's mouths.

«Fuck fuck fuck,» San said, getting up from the sofa and finding his place behind Woo. His cock was flaccid, but that never lasted long. Especially not tonight. San kept watching the two of them kissing. They weren't paying attention to anything around them anymore. Maya held on to Woo's face with her hand, not knowing who was moving behind her but not caring either. It didn't matter, as long as someone would just fuck her. The sooner the better.

When Woo gasped and pulled slightly away from their kiss, Maya studied his face. The pleasure was evident. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as San was pulling on the plug Woo was wearing.

«How does it feel?» she asked, her voice raspy from having a cock down her throat just minutes ago.

«So... good,» Woo mumbled, blushing with embarrassment. They weren't usually in the same room having sex. This intimacy was new to them. Woo had always thought that he and San would never join the others. They were monogamous. They still were. They weren't having sex with any of the others. Just next to them. The thought made Woo moan. San's touch probably had something to do with how loud it was.

«Fuck, you're so pretty like this,» Maya said to Woo, and that's the moment San had enough.

He pulled the plug out and within seconds replaced it with his cock. He had already lubed up, and his cock was hard again. It was the Woo-effect, as he liked to call it. Woo gasped, all the air left his lungs for a moment and he couldn't even moan. Until he could.