4 - all of your time

Half an hour later they sat in bed, eating rameyon and feeling a little embarrassed.

«I don't even know your name,» she said. «I heard someone call you Hwa?»

«It's Seonghwa,» he said. «Is Maya your real name?»

«Yes, actually it is.»

«It's pretty.»

«Thanks.»

«You're pretty.»

Surprised she looked at him. He blushed and hid behind his food.

«Thanks, Seonghwa,» she said, not really sure what to make of it. «Can I use your shower before I go?»

«Yeah, of course,» he said. He looked a little disappointed, but that might just be wishful thinking. She should leave as soon as possible, to not make it more difficult than it already was. «But finish your food first.»

«Yes, sir,» she said with a tiny smirk, and he squinted his eyes as he looked at her.

«Behave.»

Her smile was intoxicating. Teasing and cute at once. Gorgeous.

When she came out of the bathroom, now fully dressed, he felt like a lost puppy. The image was quickly gone, he snapped out of it. Still, he hesitated a little.

«Is there something you want to say, Seonghwa?»

«Yeah,» he admitted, his cheeks a little pink. «But I'm not sure how to.... I don't want you to take this the wrong way.»

«I can take it,» she said, putting her coat on, mentally preparing for rejection. «It's okay, go ahead.»

«Is there any way I could hire you... and not go through the agency?»

She looked surprised. What had she expected him to say?

«Hire me for what?»

«I don't know, dancing?»

«Dancing? Really?»

«Honestly, I really just want to do this again, and I can't bare the thought of you going to other clients, so... I just want to buy your time. All of it.»

«All my time?»

«Yes.»

«What are you even saying?»

«I'm not sure!» he sighed. «I'm really sorry, but... can we meet and talk again soon? Please?»

«Sure,» she smiled.

«Tomorrow?»

«Yeah, okay, but I don't think I can repeat this tomorrow,» she said, nodding toward the bed. «I'm gonna be sore.»

He chuckled, and she smiled that wide smile that made his knees weak.

«I want to tip you tonight too, but..»

«Please, not tonight,» she said, the pain in her eyes made him nod immediately.

«Can I have your number?»

«Right, yes, of course.»

She got her phone out, gave him her number and he immediately texted her so that she had his number too.

«Well, I'll get going now,» she said. They looked at each other. This was awkward.

«I had fun,» he said, rather clumsily.

«I know you did,» she giggled, smiling teasingly. He had to laugh, and it was easier to give her a hug now. «Good night, Seonghwa.»

«Good night, Maya.»