10 - hard to sleep

She was already snuggling under the covers when he came to the bed. She had her phone on the nightstand and tried to look sleepy. He wasn't so easily fooled.

«Sweet dreams,» she said when he turned off the lights.

«You too, love.»

«Cuddles?» she asked.

«Mhm,» he said, more than happy to feel her body close to his own. «Did the bath help?»

«Yes, I feel a lot more relaxed now, thank you.»

«I hope you'll be able to sleep.»

«I'm sure I will.»

She didn't say anything more, and he was almost drifting away when she carefully moved away from him. She kept tossing and turning, though always silent.

«Maya?»

«I'm sorry! I'm keeping you awake, aren't I. I'll go to my own room.»

«No, you will not,» he said, turning on his bedside light. «I have an idea.»

She just looked at him when he pulled the covers off of the both of them, revealing their pajamas. She was wearing Minnie Mouse, he was wearing Patrick. He started pulling on her pajama bottoms.

«What are you doing?»

«Taking off your pants.»

«You said no sex tonight.»

«Yeah, we're not going to have sex. But I'm going to give you an orgasm. Let's see if that helps.»

«But...»

«Be a good girl now and let me take off your panties too.»

«Y-yes sir,» she stuttered.

Soon he was settling between her legs, laying on his stomach, his hands caressing her things, kissing the inside of her knees.

«Is this okay, love?» he asked.

«Yes, sir, it feels nice.»

«Good. I want you to enjoy yourself tonight. I'm not going to tease you, if you feel I'm going too slow, you can tell me. I just want to give you an orgasm. Is that okay?»

«Yes sir,» she said, her voice shaking a little.

«Good girl,» he said, kissing his way from her knee towards her heat, first on one side, then the other. His hand laid over her heat, barely moving, but still making her squirm.

It was slow, but not teasing. It was gentle yet strong. His tongue excelled, truly showing its strengths and capabilities. She wasn't being loud like she sometimes could be, but her moans and sounds were deep and genuine. He looked up at her every now and then, to make sure he was doing okay. He was no expert, but she made him want to do better. He wanted to make her feel good. She had a hand in his hair, stroking her fingers through it, caressing him. They were in no hurry, he just enjoyed making her feel good, and she dared relax and not stress with cumming.

When she was getting closer, the hand in his hair guided him to keep the pressure up. When he was up for air, using his fingers for a few seconds, he said:

«You can cum whenever you want, love.»

And soon she did. Her body convulsed under his tongue, her thighs shook and she was making the most beautiful sounds, not very loud, but still gorgeous.

He crawled back up and kissed her. She was demanding passionate kisses, and he was happy to give them. Her hands were all over him, discovering that he too was affected.

«Please, I want you, sir,» she whispered.

«Not tonight, love.»

«But I need it, I feel at least one more left.»

«One more orgasm?»

«Yeah,» she said, kissing him, touching him. «I want to ride you.»

He looked at her, he wanted to insist that this was all about her, but now all he could think about was her riding him. He sighed with a tiny smile and leaned over to his bedside table to get a condom.

She took it from him and pushed him to sit against the headboard. He pushed his pants and boxers down, revealing that he was indeed rock hard already. She didn't spend too much time getting him ready, he already was. With his pajamas on his knees, he watched her straddle him, and line him up before slowly sliding down his cock.

«Fuck,» he said as she slowly circled her body on top of him.

«You feel so good inside of me,» she whispered with her hands around his neck.

They were both just lost in how it all felt. Slow movements, deep feelings of lust and cravings mixed with the absurdity of what they were wearing. It was all such a different experience. He watched her beautiful face, everything she felt could be read there.

His hands were on her thighs and ass, but she did most of the job. She was panting, grinding hard on him when he warned her.

«I'm gonna cum, love.»

«Ah, can I cum too, sir?»

«Yes, cum with me.»

Her hands were in his hair as her body shook around him. He pulled her into a kiss as soon as he had released into the condom.

She collapsed onto his chest, just breathing with her eyes closed.

«Please don't pull out,» she whispered after a while.

«You wanna sleep like this?»

«Yes, please?»

«Okay, love, we can do that.» He would do anything for her.

Within a few minutes, she was asleep.

By the time they woke up, they felt sticky and sweaty, but it was worth it.

«Did you sleep okay?» he said with a raspy voice.

«Like a log, thank you.»

«I'm going to take a shower.»

«Me too.»

«Let's go.»