58 - DNA

When breakfast arrived, Yeosang was the one to put on a robe and go out to sign for it. He pulled the cart all the way into the bedroom, and they had the most giggly breakfast in bed ever. Maybe it was early to be sleeping together again, but when had they ever done things in a traditional way? Their family was anything but. And that's the way it was supposed to be.

The following weeks were emotional. Hours and hours of talking. Crying too. Touches, gentle and needy. Finding back to what they had earlier was weird. Not until they realized they had to make a new normal, did everyone lower their shoulders.

Maya had to finish an internship in London, while also finishing up a few projects for school. They all agreed to stay in the city, to let her finish. She had moved around enough now. Also, she was very pregnant and the guys were not interested in letting her fly. Honestly, they were quite overprotective of her, but Maya allowed for it to happen. She felt like all of them deserved that while finding their way back together. After so many months on her own, barely surviving, having eight men doing everything for her felt nice. They had rented an apartment in-between campus and where her internship was taking place. It wasn't huge, but it was fine for how life was right now. It was temporary.

«Hey cutie!»

«Woo!» Maya smiled happily when she saw who was picking her up today. They did that every single day, followed her to and from campus or work.

Wooyoung grabbed her bag and she didn't even protest anymore.

«What did you do today?» she asked.

«Laundry,» Woo sighed. «But also, I went with San to that dance studio. I think I wanna join him there, it looked like so much fun.»

«Yes, that's a great idea!»

Maya was so happy to hear every time they found something to do that they actually enjoyed. They needed to sing and dance. They needed to work on music. They all kept in shape, for their own sakes. Maya often said she was just enjoying the result because somebody had to appreciate their hard work.

London offered them some privacy. The boys made sure to cover up as much as they could in public, with masks and clothes. They were recognized a few times, but no one ever managed to follow them home. They felt safe, even without bodyguards and managers around all the time. They were getting used to a rather normal lifestyle.

Hongjoong made sure Maya got the best medical attention now. Before they returned she had done the basic things, had a scan, and met with a nurse, but the boys insisted on more. She was already so far along that they needed to plan for the birth. They also talked a lot about how to deal with the whole who's-the-father-issue. Not that it was a problem, Maya was very relaxed about that part. At one point she even suggested not finding out at all, and they could just all be daddy.

«I think I'll always wonder about it,» Hongjoong said. «Don't you think we'll all study the child and look for signs?»

«Maybe,» Maya agreed. «But if you know, will there be jealousy? I don't want you to feel that way.»

«We'll have to be very considerate of that, then,» Woo said. «Because those of us who obviously aren't the father, still want to feel part of it.»

«You don't think it's possible for you to be the father?» she said.

«Huh?» Wooyoung looked genuinely surprised. «No. I never fucked you, remember?»

«Yes, I do remember,» she said with a smirk, making Woo blush. She was quite happy with that and giggled. «No, but what I've read is that sperm can live up to 30 minutes after leaving your bodies, and... there was a lot of cum going around, wasn't there? We weren't being careful, everything was allowed that night, and I'm pretty sure I remember cum being used as lube?»

The silence in the room was palpable.

«Am I wrong?» Maya asked.

«I might have used cum as lube,» Seonghwa said. «Cause that's... hot, so... Yeah, I think I did.»

«You had it dripping all over your chest,» Jongho said, looking a little distracted. «I think I touched it, and maybe... I'm not sure.»

«I would suggest doing the DNA test with all of us that came while we were in the living room,» Hongjoong said. Always making decisions that would benefit them all. «Which only excludes Mingi, Yunho, and me. Right?»

"Who's going to explain to the doctor why we need to match the DNA with so many?" 

--

a/n

Yeah, felt like messing with your heads, so... Here you go! See ya! 

also - two chapters in one day? What's going on?!