34 - ride

Maya looked back at Seonghwa, who nodded.

«Go ahead, love,» he said, and she turned back to look at Yunho.

She smiled and leaned up to kiss the giant puppy of a man. When she gripped the front of his shirt, he melted into the kiss. Damn, Maya could kiss! Knowing the others were watching them was thrilling as well. When she eventually pulled back he was out of breath and slightly shaking.

«YunYun,» Maya said as she stood up. He grabbed the hand she held out and followed her over to the other sofa, where there were more space.

She sat down, making him frown slightly. He didn't understand. Not until she kept pulling him closer, patting her thigh with her free hand. She wanted him on her lap. He was too big to sit on her lap, he thought, but she kept looking at him with those doe eyes.

«Please?» she said.

«I'm too heavy, I'll squash you,» he protested.

The fire in her eyes surprised him. «Sit! Please!»

Damn, that was hot. He did as she asked, straddling her lap with one knee on each side of her, trying to take as much weight off of her as possible.

«I need you to relax, babe,» she smiled timidly, her hands finding his waist.

He was looking down at her, but he didn't feel as big as his height would suggest. In fact, he just felt small and loved, and aroused. He had no way of hiding the boner in his pants. She didn't touch it. For now. Instead, her hands ran up his back, to his shoulders, then back down. Both her hands caressed his ass cheeks, squeezing them gently, pulling a little, parting them... Yunho took deep breaths. She kept looking at his face as she touched him.

He knew very well what her plan was. At least where it was. He waited forever for her to actually find her way there. When her fingertips finally grazed the plug his breath hitched.

«Relax, baby. I only want to make you feel good, remember?»

He nodded and looked at her smile. He smiled back and then moaned deeply as she pushed on it.

«Describe it to me,» she said, her hand finding it easy to hold on to the plug even with him still being clothed.

«Huh?»

«Describe the plug for noona, please. What does it look like?»

«It's... g-glass, with... with a pink stone at the...»

«Here?»

«Fuck!» he whispered as she grabbed onto it and was able to pull on it, just enough to have it push on his rim from the inside. «Yes, there.»

«May I have a kiss?» she asked, not for a second looking at anyone else. Yunho had her full attention.

The next few minutes were a haze for Yunho. The kisses, her fingers on the plug in his ass, and her free hand pinching his nipples through his thin shirt... He was a moaning mess, and as embarrassing as it was, it felt incredible. Mingi was watching, and that felt so safe and so thrilling. Maya kept looking at his face.

When she eventually saw that he needed more, she bit her lip. Then she finally dared say it out loud.

«Wanna ride my thigh, love?»

His breathing hitched. He was beet red and for a second he was about to say no, it was too embarrassing. But fuck, he wanted it so bad. When he finally nodded, she smiled the biggest, warmest smile, and he moaned again. Making her this happy was hot too.

«Good boy,» she whispered and while he lifted up, they shifted so that he was straddling only one of her legs. Her thigh. His long limbs were no hinder, he soon found his place. When he struggled to keep his balance, she took his hands and put them on her own shoulders. «You can lean on me, sweetie. Now show me how you do it. I've never seen you like this before.»

He whined and blushed, and still, he started moving. He needed friction against his aching cock. She had paid no attention to it, entirely on purpose he suspected, and it was getting painful.

It took him a while to find the right position and the right amount of pressure. Not until he forgot about those around him was he able to really just enjoy it. He was getting tired, but she grabbed his ass cheeks to help him keep up the pace. 

And then she pushed on the plug again. An animalistic groan slipped through his lips, making her make sounds as well.

«Oh, Yun, you look so beautiful, all worked up on my thigh.»

Yunho whined and was getting more sloppy with his grinding. She finally let one hand touch him. She cupped his balls from the front while wriggling the plug around. It wasn't the biggest movement, but Yunho pushed into her touch with vigor.

«Fuuuuck!» he whined, crying out as he threw his head back. His body was convulsing and he blew his load in his underwear. Fuck, it had never felt better to cum still fully clothed. Maya's hands were now on his waist, just supporting him. When he opened his eyes, he saw her studying his face. She smiled, there was so much love in that smile.

«Thank you,» she said, pulling him in for an emotional kiss. «I loved that. You are gorgeous, you know that?»

He couldn't quite speak yet, so after the kiss, he just rested against her body, chin on her shoulder. She held on to him, her hands sliding over his back in a soothing manor.

«I love you, YunYun,» she whispered in his ear, for only him to hear.

«Love you too,» he was able to croak out.

«Ready to go to Min?»

Yunho nodded weakly, and she gave him a soft kiss before Mingi lifted Yunho onto his own lap.

In the back of her mind, she had known that the others were still there, but she hadn't even looked at them. Not until now. Maya got on her knees again, hands on her thighs, and looked up at Seonghwa.

«Did I do good, sir?»