41 - go easy

It took them some time to get life back on track again. Maya had her studies, which took a lot of her time, while the boys had a busy schedule. They spent a lot of time apart, which made them miss each other. That was good. When they were together, things were passionate and warm, with all of them enjoying every night they got together.

Maya and Hongjoong had several good talks. It was about a month after the anniversary that Joong took her out to dinner, just the two of them. They had a good time, trying out a new restaurant and just talking, laughing, and having fun.

«So, I have a question,» Maya said when they were having dessert.

«Go ahead.»

«Do you remember me asking you a question a long time ago? A quite intimate question.»

«Ah,» he nodded, already pink in the cheeks. He tried to hide behind his drink, but Maya just chuckled. He was adorable.

«I asked if you'd ever consider letting me top you.»

«I remember.»

«I don't think I ever got an answer to that question. You don't have to answer, of course, but... I'm still thinking about that every now and then, so...»

She could tell he was squirming a little at the way she was looking at him.

«Did you think about it?» she asked.

«Yes, I thought about it. And I decided that if you ever brought it up again, I would say yes.»

«Yes?»

«Mhm,» he said, clearly flustered.

«Are you sure, 'cause I...»

«I fucking want it, okay? Now, I don't want to talk about it anymore tonight.»

«Sweetheart,» she said firmly and grabbed his hand on the table. «We need to talk through a couple of things before leaving the topic.»

Her voice gave him goosebumps.

«Fine.»

She smiled a knowing smile. He was easily submitting to her, and it was hot. Of course it was.

«Do you have any preferences as to how it would happen?»

«I'll trust your judgment.»

«Maybe we could have dinner first, and just enjoy an evening together?»

«Sure, that sounds nice.»

«And then we'll go back home, right? Or would you rather we stayed at a hotel?»

«You think I'll be that loud?» he smiled.

«Oh, baby, I plan on making that happen, yes.»

He shuddered, and they laughed together.

«So, that's a yes, then, we'll go back home. Anything else?»

«Not too rough?»

Now her smile was warm and loving. She squeezed his hand.

«Of course, love. I'll go easy on your ass.»

«Fuck,» he mumbled, blushing and laughing at the same time.

When the waiter came with their bill a little later, Maya grabbed it, looking at Joong while placing her card down. Even that was fucking hot, and it was just a tiny little omen of what was to come. He was horny already.

«You're so cute when you're like this,» she whispered and winked. Which didn't help his situation whatsoever.

«Shut up,» he hissed, impatiently waiting for the waiter to return with their receipt.

«You look like you're already hard, baby,» she teased quietly. «Are you?»

«Stop it.»

Maya giggled and thanked the waiter who came back with their receipt and her card. She signed, left a good tip, and then they left. Hongjoong carried his jacket instead of putting it on, conveniently holding it in front of his crotch.

«Problem, darling?»

«Yes,» he said as they got into the car that was already waiting for them. «And you created it.»

«Did I?»

They greeted the driver and as soon as they were off, Joong grabbed Maya's hand and placed it on his bulge. She kept looking forward, but she was smiling and biting her lip.

Their drive home was no more than ten minutes, but even so, Hongjoong thought he would go crazy. Her hand went from massaging on top of his clothes, to carefully opening a couple of buttons on his pants and literally pulling his cock out. Joong was seated right behind the driver, so he couldn't see a thing, luckily.

«Fuck, I wish I could suck you off right here in the car.»

Maya leaned close to his ear before whispering, and he got goosebumps from her breath on his skin. He closed his eyes and leaned back on the headrest. His breathing was getting heavy. He was leaking precum profusely and her hand slid easily over his shaft. He moved slightly to meet her movements, and he already wanted to cum, so badly.

When she just stopped, pushing his painfully hard cock back inside his pants and buttoning them up again, he could have cried. Also, he almost came from how good it felt. When she looked at him while licking her fingers, he just about attacked her.

If the driver sensed something going on, Joong just didn't care anymore. In the elevator Joong and Maya were making out heavily, teeth clashing, hardly time to breathe, hands getting frisky.

As the elevator stopped at their floor, they tried to look decent while getting to their door, but as soon as they were inside, their lips were on each other again.

«Well, hello to you too,» Jongho said as he came out from his room, walking right into quite the show. Hongjoong was undressing Maya while kissing her, and she was trying to open his buttons as well.

«Join us,» Joong said in-between licking and sucking on Maya's neck.

«Okay?» Jongho said, trying to catch Maya's eyes. «MeyMey, is that okay?»

«Yes, fuck, I want you both.»

«My bed,» Hongjoong said, and they moved in that direction while items of clothing were shed along the way.