27 - cum for me

Someone, probably Jongho, lifted Maya to lie on her back on the bed. She hadn't quite registered Yeosang's orgasm, but when she turned to look at him, his blissed-out face spoke millions. He was breathing heavily and when she reached a hand out for him, he took it and kissed it.

«Princess, do you need a break?»

Maya turned to look at the man hovering over her. Her pussy was throbbing from her previous orgasm still, but not in a million years would she have turned him down.

«No break,» she whispered. «Want you. In me.»

Her arms found their way around his neck, and she whined when he grabbed them. Soon he was leaning heavily on her wrists, using his weight to hold her down.

«Behave or I will stop right now.»

«I'm sorry, sir!» Tears were quickly brimming her eyes, and he leaned down to kiss her.

«Open wide,» he then said, his deep voice made her shudder with anticipation.

She lifted her legs and spread them widely, not even caring about how humiliating this was. All he had to do was say the word, and here she was, spreading her legs for everyone in the room to see. It didn't seem like anyone had a problem with that though. Groans were heard from all sides of her.

«Good girl,» Seonghwa whispered in her ear, leaning his entire body close to hers.

His rock-hard cock was poking her, making her squirm and whine under him. He teased her by letting the tip slide through her folds. His pre-cum mixing with her juices, it was nasty and hot and fucking amazing. He was out of breath, even before starting to fuck her. No wonder, he thought, when looking down on this woman underneath him.

«My beautiful baby,» he said and kissed her. When he pulled back, she was leaning up trying to get more kisses. «You look amazing. I want to feel you now. Wanna feel you around my cock.»

She groaned at his words, wanting to say things, but there was no question to answer. Instead, she just looked at him with pleading eyes. He was happy with her behavior, and as he sunk into her wet heat he studied her facial expressions. They told him everything. They told him when she wanted more, when she needed speed and when it was power she craved. They told him when he hit the right spot. Her voice helped with that too, of course. She had never been very good at keeping quiet.

At this point, Seonghwa wished he could have been strong and not caved so quickly, but to no avail. As he got into the rhythm, he was lost in the feeling of her body surrounding his. As he was getting more frantic and his thrusts more sloppy, her sounds were getting louder.

Maya was far gone when Seonghwa stopped his movements and filled the condom. The pulses of him cumming made her whine. She wasn't done quite yet. As usual, they read her perfectly. As Seonghwa pulled out and moved away, Hongjoong was there. He was ready, and her body didn't need time to readjust. Joong just kept going where Hwa had left off, though with the energy of someone who hadn't just fucked the wits out of her already.

«Aaaaaah.» Maya squeezed her eyes shut and just let all sounds out. Her body was clenching around Hongjoong's cock, and she was borderline overstimulated.

«Look at me, sweetheart,» Hongjoong panted as he put his hands on the collar around her neck. He used it to keep her steady as he fucked into her, harder, faster, deeper for each thrust. Maya tried to keep her eyes open, to look at him, but it was difficult. She was so close to cumming! That's when he stopped all movements and just held still, deep within her.

«No no no no no....» Maya babbled, desperately grabbing onto him, trying to make him move again.

«No touching, no talking, and no cumming until I tell you so,» Hongjoong sneered, his upper lip getting caught on his teeth for a second. He looked like a predator and Maya just gasped for air underneath him. Her body ached for release, and the disappointment of the denied orgasm lingered in her entire being. Yet all she saw was Joong's demanding eyes and his smirk. «Hold her down,» he said to the boys, but still looking at her.

Hands grabbed both her arms and someone even held her head so she wouldn't look away.

«Color?» Joong asked, still painfully still inside of her. She was clenching desperately around him, tears falling down her sweaty face.

«G-green, s-sir.»

«Be a good girl for me, and I might let you cum.»

She sobbed, and as soon as he started to move inside of her again, she was gone in a haze. Her eyes were hooded, and she was barely able to keep them open. She did, though, she didn't want him to stop again. For once, no one touched her body. No one pulled her nipples or massaged her clit or licked her neck. All she got to feel was Hongjoong's beautiful cock going in and out of her body, over and over again. He changed the position slightly every now and then, creating new sensations for her. She felt every vein, his heavy balls slapping against her skin, everything. Her legs were shaking by now, she was hardly able to hold them up anymore. That's when Joong grabbed them and used them to lean on, almost folding her in half, as he set a formidable pace.

Maya could only look at him and breathe. Sounds slipped by her lips with every thrust he made. She wasn't really able to form words, but she knew she was supposed to.

«I can feel it, love,» he said out of breath. «You're getting close. Are you going to cum for me?»

«Yes, s-s-sir,» she whispered breathily.

«Do it now, love. Cum for me. Cum, love!»

It looked like she was almost unconscious for a second or two. Her eyes rolled in her head, her body stiffened before it violently shook, and Hongjoong cussed.

«So fucking tight! Aaaah!»

He moved like a madman, pumping into her, and when he looked down to see himself disappear into her, he noticed the wetness. She was squirting!

«Fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuuuuuck!»

Hongjoong lay beside her, looking close to unconscious while the other three boys cleaned Maya up. They cleaned up Joong too, eventually. The sheets were changed, but no one forced Maya to take a shower, she was too out of it. She sniffled as Yeosang picked up Hongjoong and took him to the last bedroom. This bed wasn't wide enough for all of them to sleep.

Jongho quickly got under the sheets with her, enveloping her in his strong arms. She welcomed his warmth and love with a happy sigh.

«Are you okay, my love?» Jongho whispered.

«M-mh,» she mumbled, not even opening her eyes.

«Hungry?»

She shook her head but glanced at him. «Thirsty.»

«Hwa hyung is getting us water.»

She smiled and allowed herself to drift away.