32

Lana pov

Taylor and I were inseparable the first week back. We ended up having sex almost everywhere. We were so horny and deprived that we couldn't spend more than a few hours without needing a release. Once things calmed down we got back to our everyday lives. Taylor wrote music, attending award shows and talk shows while I was halfway through writing a book. It was a romance novel and I can't wait to share it with the world. Taylor was currently on a phone call with her management when I decided to go to the beach, I remember the first time Taylor took me out there.

"So you might sink in the sand a little and that's okay," Taylor said grasping my hand as we walked out back.

She tossed her shoes off and started the track across the sand to the beach. Her locks flowed in the distance.

"Be careful coming out here, I've seen some fans take photos of the house down here. Nothing crazy" Taylor said

"Why take photos of a house," I asked

"It's the closet that can get to me" Taylor laughed

We made our way to the water and I stood there while the wave came in splashing my feet.

"What the fuck" I cursed out jumping back

The water felt like ice on my skin.

"You didn't tell me it was cold" I whined out

"What did you expect " Taylor laughed

"Warm water" I mumbled

We relaxed on the beach until people started filtering in, and by people I meant fans.

It was still cold out so I did not plan on getting into the water. Taylor had promised me that she would swim with me once it was warm. I lay down a towel and sat on the beach. I pulled my phone out and started scrolling through Twitter. Nothing too crazy was catching my eye.

tomorrow we had to fly out to Arizona for one of Taylor's pop-up performances and I was excited. She hasn't gotten to perform in months. It made her happy so it made me happy. Scrolling a bit more came across a post.

Bea miller online

Bea Miller at the met, secure tickets online or in person. They are selling fast so don't wait!

My jaw dropped.

No way was Bea performing so close. I looked up the venue and it was a super small one. I wonder if Taylor would go? Would it be small enough that we wouldn't get noticed? I jumped up ditched the towel and ran to the house. I wrenched open the back door to see Taylor getting off of the phone and standing up.

"Oh my gosh Tay look" I yelled shoving my phone at her

"And what am I looking at," she said confused

"Bea miller," I said breathlessly

"This is a hate account ..... of me," Taylor said with a smirk

"Huh" I grabbed the phone and turned to look at the screen, to my horror my old hate account was displayed on the screen and Taylor just saw it

"Taylor I can ex-" Taylor cut me off

"Lana I already knew about it," she said starting to laugh

"What how" I demanded

"Girl you were drunk at my hotel and your phone was blowing up, I checked it and your hate page was getting hate" Taylor laughed

I crossed my arms