02

Lana pov

My best friend was so excited to go to the eras tour. She has been a fan of Taylor Swift for years now, and now that we are adults, we can afford to go. She always had posters of Taylor in her room and collected magazines with anything concerning Taylor Swift.

  I'm not a huge fan of Taylor, she has some good songs don't get me wrong. I'm just not into it like those crazy fans are. She does look gorgeous though.

  So that's how I find myself here at Gracie's house getting ready for the concert. She has the best outfit ever, every part of her outfit is linked to some sort of Taylor reference.

She's wearing a rep outfit and has snakes in the design. It is honestly super cool how some of the fans make their outfits for the tour! They are super creative.

  I'm snapped out of my thoughts as I hear Gracie asking me a question.

" hey are you going to get ready," she asked

I simply nodded.

"I am ready " I gesture down at my outfit.

  I was wearing a classic bea miller shirt with some jeans. Nothing wrong with that?

"No you gotta dress up more, it's Taylor Swift we're talking about here," she said rolling her eyes

"I'm sure Taylor won't mind me wearing a t-shirt, let alone would she notice " I laughed as applying mascara.

"Okay your funeral when she calls you out for slumming it," she said fixing her shoes.

Gracie and Lana have been best friends since the third grade, they were inseparable until college hit and they went to a different university.

That didn't stop them from having a friendship though. It was just a calmed-down version of what they had. Lana would still listen to Gracie go and on about Taylor Swift and her legs.

I laughed a little and finished applying my mascara. By the time we were finished with everything it was time to head out to the stadium. Gracie bought a parking pass so we would be able to drive there and then only have to walk a little distance.

    She made me listen to Taylor the whole way there, claiming that I need to educate for the mother' which I just rolled my eyes to.  I'm mostly coming to this for her so she's not going alone. I know the feeling all too well about having to be alone.

Gracie did not have a ton of friends, she was the typical loner during high school with me. When she got to college she became so well known at her university that there was even a club started about her.

  Once we got to the stadium we had to walk, which took forever.

"What merch are you going to get," I asked Gracie as we crossed the street.

"All of them, duh" she replied

" you are going to burn a hole in your pocket" I snorted out, spit coming out of my mouth.

" no I won't, and it's for Taylor Swift, how could I not? She's going to be my wife one day so I need to support her now" Gracie said stomping her boots.

"Uh huh" I just nodded to her delusions

" well what are you getting," she asked

" probably nothing, if I do get anything it would just be a sweater" I mumbled out

"Pttt that's it" she exclaimed

"Yep," I said popping the p

"I don't need a whole bunch of merch from Taylor," I said.