07

Do y'all like the switching of the povs? Or do you prefer just one point of view of Lana throughout the story?

•••••••••••••••••••

Taylor pov

As soon as karma ended I ducked off stage throwing my jacket off in a random direction. I'll come back for it later or someone will pick it up for me.

I guess that's one perk of being famous. My team quickly unhooks me and sets the cables aside. I make my way towards the back of the main stage and I'm met with tree.

" they are in your dressing room " Tree states and walks off

She's pissed at me for sure. I make my way over to the golf cart and it's like time slows down, everyone is off wrapping things up and I just wanna get there asap. I take a few sips of water out of a bottle that one of my team members handed me.
    After what feels like hours, yet is only a few minutes. A staff member comes over and sits next to me starting up the cart. Minutes later I'm in front of my dressing room and I take a deep breath opening the door.

I'm met with a brown-haired girl starting to fan girl over me, she rushes over and starts talking smile a minute, I notice another figure sitting on the couch but I give my full attention to the girl in front of me.

"Hey," I greet her and bring her into a hug.

" oh my gosh, hiii" the girl in my embrace speaks out

" did you enjoy the first part of the show," I ask

"Yes of course " she states as we pull away.

" no " a voice speaks up from across the room.

I look up to see the eyes of the most gorgeous woman ever and my breath hitches in my throat. She is beautiful, and that's an understatement. The woman sitting on the couch has a scar on her forehead and a cut on her lip, which must be from what happened in Glendale.

" hey there, " I say a little timid

The woman doesn't say anything back and just nods her head at me.

" so I just want to bring you both here to apologize for what happened in Glendale," I said and glanced at her forehead " And what happened tonight with the security guard," I say taking a seat on the small sofa.

The fan girl followed me to the couch and sat directly next to me.

"Don't worry about it Taylor swift it's okay" the girl blurts out

"I'm not okay with everything that had happened, first you hit me in the head and don't care to check up on me in the hospital. And now your security guard attacked me and you trying to smooth it over so it doesn't get blown up in public" the woman on the other couch seethes at me.

I'm taken aback by her comment

"Lana" the girl next to me practically yells.

So that's her name, Lana, I wasn't sure who was who but now I know. Lana suits her.

"No I'm being for real" Lana huffs  "It's bullshit," she says

The girl met to me looks between me and Lana nervously.

It's so silent in the room that you can cut the air with a knife.

"Okay, I understand that you are upset, you have every right to be. I do apologize for what had happened. Please let me make it up to you both" I say looking between them.

"Okay, it's okay. We accept your apology " the girl rushed out glancing over at Lana with a nasty look

Lana rolls her eyes and sits back on the couch