17

Lana pov

My heart was beating through my chest. My legs felt like jelly and as if was going to fall at any moment. My hands started tingling as I could feel sweat forming.  I breathe in a gulp of fresh air and try to calm my heart.

The flight attendant closes the bridge doors that connect the airplane. I don't dare move yet. My heart continued to hammer in my chest. Did Taylor say what she thinks I said?

" Mam your going to have to go to costumer service to talk about refunds or rescheduling your flight," the attendant says

I nod my head at her and turn around. Taylor is standing there in her vigilante shit outfit. Sweat pooled on her bangs and her breathing fast. My eyes connect with hers. We just stand there for a moment.

"W-what" I choke out

Taylor takes a step forward.

" I'm in love with you, the way you are so stubborn, the way you hate waking up early, I love how you will argue with me and the way you say my name," Taylor says taking another step

" Taylor it's Over, " I say "The contract is over" I awkwardly look around at the crowd that's formed.

" no not the contract," Taylor says with another step

" I'm in love with you, no contract needed," she says looking directly at me.

My breath hitches in my throat as she's mere 6 feet away from me now.

" Taylor" I glance back at the people.

" I don't care what people will think," Taylor says taking another step

Taylor finished making her way to me and is now standing in front of me.

"Lana I love you," Taylor says

My emotions start getting the best of me and I freak out, this cannot be happening. There's a contract that Taylor and I had to follow and now we're done no more talking no more friends no-

My thoughts was cut off by Taylor caressing my cheek. Everything suddenly makes sense. Those butterflies I get in my stomach, the sweaty palms, and the sleepless night, were all because of her. I drop the bag in my hand and reach up wrapping my hands around her neck and pulling her down slightly bringing her face to mine. Mere inches from her now.

" I'm in love with you Taylor," I say and remove the distance between us.

My lips crash onto hers. Her hand finds my waist and pulls me closer. Her lips were warm and soft on mine. I could smell her sweet vanilla scent mixed with mine. I pull back slightly to take a breath and look into her eyes. Everyone around us starts cheering us on and hollering. We both break out into a smile and I lean forward giving her one last peck on the lips. Taylor pulls me in for a hug and I can feel her wet tears hitting my shoulder.

We pull apart and I pick up the bag that I had dropped.

"Let's get out of here" I whisper and grab her hand tugging her out.

We pass by many people with their phones out or just smiling at us. There are a few that are mad  but I pay no mind to them.

We make our way toward the front and I see multiple police officers.

"Uh Tay," I say looking at her

"Shit" she groans

"What did you do," I ask

"I ran in here without a flight ticket " she mumbles

I start laughing at her.

" let's go this way, " I say