09

Lana's pov

My eyes flutter open and I slam them shut as the sunlight coming in through the window is too bright. I groan and stretch rolling over on the bed. This side of the bed is cool and brings comfort to my hot face.

I groan again as I notice my head is pounding and I feel so nauseous. I open my eyes again to see a glass of water and some medication sitting on the nightstand. I quickly grab it and down the whole glass of water.  Cozying back into the bed the reminder of last night come to haunt my thoughts.

"Oh shit" I groan out

I was so drunk last night, I threw up. I remember that for sure. But I can't remember anything else. I sit up and notice that I'm not in my hotel room but another.

Wait

Did we stay at Taylor's?

Shit

I get out of bed and walk into the living room area. I see Gracie on the couch scrolling through her phone.

"What time is it," I ask coming over to sit next to her.

"Hey sleepyhead" she smirks

"What," I say

She just hummus a response
" it's 12," she says

I look over at her in shock

"Dang," I say leaning back into the couch and closing my eyes.

"So you want Taylor huh," Gracie says blushing

" what," I ask confused

" I saw you two this morning in bed" she giggles

"WHAT" I yell sitting up and staring at her

Gracie's face drops and she glances back to the bedroom.

" what happened last night," she asks

"All I can remember is puking up all the alcohol we drank," I say sitting back on the couch.

"Oh well, you probably just passed out after" she states.

"Where's Taylor anyway" I groan out.

"She left s a few hours ago, she told me that she would see us this afternoon at the stadium. She had to do sound check and talk to her team about a few things" Gracie said

"Did she mention anything else?" I ask her

"No, other than to have you call her when you woke up" She glances over at the paper on the table.

I get up and walk over to the small table to see her number scrawled out on it.

"Why," I ask

"Beats me," Gracie said

" I'm so happy we got to have a sleepover," Gracie says

I grab the paper and then my phone off of the table dialing the number in. Walking over towards the window I hold the phone up to my ear. While it's ringing I open the curtains slightly and glance down at the huge crowd of paps.

"Hello," Taylor says questionably through the phone.

"Hi, ...uh it's me, Lana," I say

I hear Taylor say a few things on the other side of the phone and then a door shut.

"Hey, how are you feeling," she asks me

"I... I'm... I'm okay" I say a little confused as to why she wanted me to call.