13

Lana pov

My days and weeks are spent with Taylor, either  at her apartment, hotel or at one of her tour stops. Right now we're at her apartment in New York before having to fly out early tomorrow to another city. Taylor and I are lounging on the couch in the living room watching a random movie she put on.

"Don't forget we're leaving tomorrow " taylor says smacking my leg

"Ow what the fuck" I say glancing over at her .

Taylor just laughs . I sprawl out and set my feet on her lap. She doesn't seem to mind as she's caught up back in the movie. I pull out my phone and scroll through social media for the next few hours.

" can you make lunch" I mumble out to Taylor

"No Lana" taylor says shoving my feet off of her.

I click my phone shut and set it down.

"Your a jerk" I say getting up and heading to the kitchen

Sometimes it's too easy with Taylor. To easy to be friends, to live with her , and it's kinda scary. It scares me how I went from absolutely hating her to becoming basically friends on a matter of weeks.

I guess people can change but I've never been the one to.  I pull out bread and the ingredients to make a sandwich. Once I finish making it I go to put everything away.  I heard Taylor walk into the room and I know what this bitch is about to do.

"Don't even" I say as I place the bread up.

I turn around to see she already has my sandwich in her hands and is about to take a bite

"No Taylor that's mine" I yell

I run over to her and try grabbing the sandwich from her but she holds it up and runs around the island.

"Bitch" I yell

I run around to her and tackle into her frame causing her at take a step back. She put the sandwich in her mouth and takes a bite.

"Wow " I say stepping back

"That's a low blow" I say turning around

"Thanks lanaaaaa" taylor says heading back into the living room.

I make another sandwich for myself and enjoy eating it in the kitchen alone. After finishing I head back to the living room to find Taylor asleep on the couch.
I grab a blanket off the back of the sofa and place it over her. After heading upstairs I go into my room and pull my suitcase from under the bed. I put a few casual outfits into the case and a few nice ones incase I make an appearance at the show.

The last few times I have Been at her concerts I have sat in the tent to watch or I stay backstage. Sometimes I like to dress up and other I slum it. I guess that's the pros of fake dating Taylor. Nobody really cares what I wear at this point. That know to never expect anything. I also got social media  so now so many fans have found my accounts and follow. Like a ridiculous amount.

   I hear Taylor shuffling in the hallway into her room. Probably to get everything ready for tomorrow. She's exhausted, she's been re-recording new songs and playing all these shows plus more. I'm not sure how she does it.

   Just thinking about tomorrow stresses me out slightly. I have a few essays due and an exam. Plus Taylor. I decide to go to bed really tonight knowing we have to leave early tomorrow.

•••••••••

I'm woken up by someone shaking me. I open my eyes and groan out.