28

The Lana's pov

Taylor and I stayed outside as the party corraled their kids into the house for bedtime.

"Momma but I don't wanna leave Lana" Mady cried as her mother carried her inside.

I chuckle slightly.

"Your going to be an amazing mom" Taylor mumbles to me.

Glancing over at her my cheeks heated up.

"I mean like if you want to have kids and be a mom because if you don't that's okay not everyone in life ha-" I cut Taylor off with a kiss

Pulling back she blushed.

"I do want kids," I say looking into her eyes.

"Yeah, of course, you're going to be an amazing mom one day, when you decide that -" I cut Taylor off again by placing my hand on hers.

"No Tay, with you," I say looking into her eyes.

Taylor's face heats up and I can sense the butterfly going wild. My heart beats fast and I can feel Taylor's hands become clammy.

"With me?" She asks

"Yes Taylor, with you. I can't imagine myself with anyone else" I say

Taylor has the biggest grin on her face. She rushes forward pressing her lips on mine. My body sifts back slightly and suddenly Taylor and I fall off the log. She falls on top of me and the leaves go flying. Be burst out laughing at each other. Taylor struggles with my waste not bothering to get off of me. She leans back down reconnecting our lips and I move up to meet her halfway. I can feel her hands roam my body as the fire cracks near us. I can faintly taste the s'mores on her lips that we ate earlier.  Reaching up I caress her face slightly pulling her closer to my body. I can't get enough of her. When will I get enough of her? Will I ever? The hunger sparks in my stomach. How did I hover get so lucky?

"Taylor you coming in" Andrea yelled from the Porch.

Taylor didn't get off of me. From where we were Angeles the shadows the fire created his us.

"Taylor Lana?" Andra called out

Taylor pulled back resting her forehead on my chest. She took a big im sigh before looking back up.

"Yep Mom, we're coming in" Taylor yelled back

I heard the slam of the screen door and Taylor huffed out again.

"When can we get some alone time" I huffed

"Soon baby, soon," Taylor said pecking me on The lips and standing up.

Reaching down she extended her hand and helped me up. We walked back to the door and Eric approached us.

"Ms. Swift the rest of the team is here," he said

"Great place than where necessary, one at every exit and eyes on Lana at all times," Taylor said

Eric nodded his head and walked away.

"Wait what Taylor " I stopped walking

"I'm not letting anything happen to you again " she mumbled pulling a few leaves out of my hair

"What about you" I huffed

"I have security, this team is for you," she said and began walking back to the house

"It feels weird to have them watching us" I whispered

"You'll get used to it, they can't say or repeat anything," Taylor said opening the door for me