08

Lana pov

So here I am, In Taylor's car, on the way to her hotel. No idea how or why but here I am. Gracie wasn't going to turn this one down. I knew that for sure. I ended up sitting next to Taylor and this woman kept bumping me with her leg and I had it so I scooted away from her.

" hey so when we get there, there is going to be lots of people, with cameras. They are going to be yelling and flashing lights at you. " Taylor says

"Whatever you do, don't engage," she says

I sigh next to her

" just walk as quickly as you can from the car to the doors," she says as we pull up outside of the hotel.

Per my guess, there were plenty of people and the hotel didn't have much of a barricade set up.
Gracie was the first to get out and she sprinted to the door.
Taylor got out before me and then my feet hit the ground that's when the pap went wild. The crowd closed in and the yelling started. People were yelling crazy things and flashing lights everywhere.

"Taylor who's this"

"IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND"

"Taylor, are you gay?"

People were yelling a shoving me back towards the car. I couldn't make my way past them and one finally shoved me hard enough back that I had to take a few steps from falling over. I shoved and pushed my way back into them but they would not move.

"Taylor you still haven't told us whose blood was on your neck"

The final straw was when one of the paps grabbed me and tried to pull me aside for questions and that's when I lost it

"Taylo- his sentence was cut off by a scream.

My scream to be exact.

I pried his hand off of me and I felt another grab my waist and before I screamed I noticed it was Taylor. She wrapped one arm further around me to pull me further away. That just seem to rile up the paparazzi even worse.

"Taylor who is she "

"Is Taylor your girlfriend"

"So you guys just mess around"

"Taylor why are you so protective of her "

I ignored the questions they screamed at us and made our way to the door. Once we were inside the tinted doors I shoved her off of me.

" I don't need your help" I yelled at Taylor

Gracie was sitting at the bottom of the staircase and her eyes were in shock.

" you did because they were suffocating you" she yelled back at me.

Her face instantly drops and she stops yelling.
I know she was upset but that was not a good enough reason to be yelling at me while the paps stood 10 feet outside.
Taylor huffs and walks past me up the small set of stairs and up to the elevator.

We entered the room and Taylor made her way over to the windows opening up the blinds to let the city light in, also cranking the ac down.

"Wow you stay here " Gracie blurts out

I give her a side eye

" yeah, it's the closest place that can hold me and my security team" Taylor mumbles.