11

Hey everyone! I hope you are enjoying this little series that I am working on. If you have any feedback or comments I would love to hear it! Tysm in advance!!❤️
••••••••••

Lana pov

"Okay so correct me if I am wrong, but you are technically dating Taylor Swift and her management wants you to follow her on tour and make appearances at her shows," Gracie asks confused.

"Basically," I say

Me and Gracie were back at my apartment on campus and she was helping me go through my things and downsize. Luckily I didn't have many things to begin with so I don't have much to get rid of. It's mostly the small things.

"So you're dropping out?" She asks

"No" I laugh

"I'm transferring to online schooling and getting paid to hang out with Taylor," I say closing up a box to donate.

"I thought you hate her," Gracie asks

" she's annoying, and a big cause for my problems " I smirk and slide the box towards the door.

"Can I come to visit?" Gracie asks

"Duh," I say sarcastically

"So when do you leave," Gracie asks sitting on the couch

"Uh I should have left yesterday but I needed to get this done," I say gesturing to the pile of junk

"So has Taylor come out" Gracie asks

I spit my water out choking slightly.

"Uh I'm not sure, I think Tree is planning something for us" I wave off the thought.

That's how we spent the afternoon, Gracie asking me a million questions and packing up things to donate. Taylor's management wants me to basically go to one show per city and follow Taylor around like a puppy.

So where she goes I'm being sent. It's not too bad if you think about the check. Well also having to deal with the media is the downside. I would occasionally get phone calls from my old friends who dumped me after I came out as bi to them. Probably because they see me in the media with Taylor they wanna talk now. 

After packing up the donations and running it by a local thrift shop we grab my two suitcases full of things. One is going to Gracie's apartment on campus and the other is going with me. I get to live out of a suitcase for the next few months.

Glancing back at Gracie sitting on the bed she is looking around the room with sad eyes. I make my way over to her and sit down beside her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder

"Why the sad face," I ask

She glances over at me.

"I'm going to miss you," she says wrapping her arms around me.

"Awh Gracie, I'm not going away forever, just a few months," I say rubbing her back.

"I know but still, and you get to be with Taylor, kinda unfair" she huffs out.

Gracie was never the good one at splitting up, she wanted to do everything together. She even wanted to share a bedroom on campus for 4 years. That's where I drew the line. I needed my privacy and she knew nothing of that.

She pulls away and looks at the two suit cases on the floor.

"Promise that you'll keep in touch and send me Taylor's hair," she asks

"Uh yeah hard pass, I don't even wanna touch her hair let alone send you it," I say gagging

"Uhhhhh such a buzzkill" Gracie whines.