Before I could say anything else, the van door was being snatched open, and we were forcefully grabbed. It was so dark and I couldn't see a thing. But I can tell we were outside based on the crickets chirping in the background.

Suddenly, my body was forced onto a chair. Feeling someone standing in front of me but not being able to see made my heart go into tachycardia. Trying my hardest to breathe, the sac over my head made it hard to. I was fighting for my fucking life under here.

I felt a knife cut through the zip ties, freeing my hands. The burlap was snatched off my head making me come face to face with my kidnapper.

"Bitch!" I screamed before lunging for him. Here I was thinking I was as good as dead and the whole time it was fucking Trigga. Who goes the extra mile to stage a kidnap? Pouncing on his tall ass, I begin swinging wildly.

I was no match for Trigga who quickly restrained me by pinning my arms behind my back. With no hesitation, Tyler jumped in. When I was on go, so was he. Just imagine how different things would've turned out had Tyler been there when Shaniya and her minions first approached me.

The next thing I knew, Bentley tagged himself in. Followed by Landon. Me and Tyler were outnumbered, but we weren't going down without a fight.

"Fuck dat! Which one of y'all niggas had kicked me?" Tyler yelled throwing up his set.

"Me pussy!" Landon said as he smacked the shit out of Tyler. "Ooh," We all exclaimed. Landon was fast with his hands. Tyler didn't even see it coming.

That led to an all-out brawl between the five of us. Vincent was laughing hard as he recorded on his phone. I found myself fighting two niggas at once. It got to the point where everybody was fighting everybody.

"What the fuck you hitting me for? Nigga we on the same side!" Bentley mugged Landon who shrugged.

I tried to stifle my laugh by covering my mouth. Trying to keep a straight face, I failed when I busted out laughing. Landon begins giggling too. Bentley tried his hardest to frown but ended up chucking as well. It wasn't long before we all were hysterical.

I ain't laughed this hard in a minute. I couldn't even lie, I was low-key having fun. Now that I know the kidnapping wasn't real. The rush from it all was kind of exciting. But it was still fuck Trigga.

"Lemme talk to you," Trigga grabbed my arm, forcing me to follow him outside. I snatched away from him the moment we were alone.

"Damn, it's like that?" He snatched his head back. I remained silent, giving him a dirty look. Yeah, it was like that. "Look I... I never said anything about Brian to Shaniya. I swear on my pop's grave, I didn't. The bitch lied to you, La. You know I wouldn't do you dirty like that. She was eavesdropping on a conversation I was having. That's how she found out. She never brought it up or hinted to me that she knew. She sat on this information for a minute, waiting for the right moment to use it against you." Trigga explained.

I took a moment to process everything he was saying. His explanation had holes in it. I eyed his anxious expression and studied his body language. "You know you never did tell me how you found out about Brian. I mean yeah, I confirmed it, but you always hinted at knowing. That day you confronted me, you already knew he was the one who put that mark on my neck. How did you find out?"

Trigga sighed. "Honestly, that shit was by accident. Remember that time in the stairwell? You were talking to Tyler about what Brian did to you. He thought I was the one that did it. I was skipping school and y'all were too busy yelling at each other to hear me enter the stairway. At first I wasn't even paying attention to y'all convo until I heard my name being mentioned."